Mephisto Genetics Hubba Bubba Smell O Scope

Hotfire

Auto Student
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
What a name..

Day 44
It's just the 2 in the back, the 3 others up front aren't meph so I won't plug them here.. but the strains are Skunk, GG, Blue dream all autos.
20230125_212839.jpg

I grew one out a couple years ago, but I was still trying to learn how to use the AutoPot system and mine didn't turn out as good as I would have liked! I still have some seeds, but I have a few strains from Mephisto that I haven't even run yet. Good luck nevertheless and I really want to see how your Auto Skunk turns out. I've been longing for an old school 80's skunk funk for a long time! :pop::pass:

Those look real nice. I personally, think photos have more smell / taste, but lemme tell ya dees Meph plants are a terpene dream. Nice, condensed, and mad trichs.
What do you use for nutes??
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil.
Distilled water for first 10 days.
*Recharge once a week starting week 2.
Ph'd tap water (with cal mag here and there) after that for the next 20 days.
Around day 30 I'll introduce Tiger Bloom at 1 or 2 ml once a week with 1/4 tsp of Beasty Blooms also, once a week.
At week 6 I back off cal mag.
Week 9 I back off all nutes/recharge and just use phd tap water till its finished.
So far I have good results with this schedule. This is only my 4th or 5th grow i just started back in april. So far I've only tried autos, but do have photo seeds and plan to run them. Just really having fun learning to grow with these autos.

Last edited:
I grew one out a couple years ago, but I was still trying to learn how to use the AutoPot system and mine didn't turn out as good as I would have liked! I still have some seeds, but I have a few strains from Mephisto that I haven't even run yet. Good luck nevertheless and I really want to see how your Auto Skunk turns out. I've been longing for an old school 80's skunk funk for a long time! :pop::pass:
It smells sweet, not too skunky sadly and 5/5 were deformed I just didn't have the heart to kill em off. I put this one in a 1 gallon kinda expecting it to be lame like all the rest and im sure it'll be under an 28 grams like the others. I would love to find a really funky Skunk strain but it's hard cause everyone I've tried has been this kinda sweet Skunk that's okay smoke but not the funk. I'll take some pics later so you can check it out.

Last edited:
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil,
Distilled water for first 10 days.
Ph'd tap water (with cal mag here and there) after that for the next 20 days.
Around day 30 I'll introduce Tiger Bloom at 1 or 2 ml once a week with 1/4 tsp of Beasty Blooms also once a week. Recharge once a week till week 8 At week 6 I back off cal mag and week 9 I back off all nutes/recharge and just use phd tap water till its finished.
So far I have good results with this schedule. This is my 4th or 5th grow i just started back in april, I've only tried autos so far but do have photo seeds and plan to run them. Just really having fun learning to grow with these autos.
For just starting growing less than a year ago that’s super impressive.

For just starting growing less than a year ago that’s super impressive.
Appreciate that! You should have seen the first grow I used distilled water the whole grow, no cal mag or bloom nutrients. Only veg nutrients and a pk booster with a cheap ppm meter not even a ph meter. It was bad.. but learned alot. Feel like I'm cramped in this 3x3 now, so might be time for a bigger tent ...and a bigger light. Using the mars ts1000 and sometimes a cheap blurple if needed.

Last edited:
Appreciate that! You should have seen the first grow I used distilled water the whole grow, no cal mag or bloom nutrients. Only veg nutrients and a pk booster with a cheap ppm meter not even a ph meter. It was bad.. but learned alot. Feel like I'm cramped in this 3x3 now, so might be time for a bigger tent ...and a bigger light. Using the mars ts1000 and sometimes a cheap blurple if needed.
I really like the TS-1000, (especially during the winter for the added heat). I have 3 and use them in a 2.7 x 5 ft grow space using 1 for each plant. Before then I used AutoCobs and achieved 2 grams per watt sometimes, but I couldn't get dense buds unless I was growing a strain like Strawberry Nuggets that have dense buds as a trait. Truth is I didn't know what a dense bud was until I grew the SN under the TS-1000. I had several cured buds that weighed over 1/2 zip. First time I used 5 gallon pots with coco/perlite, I pulled 33 zips from 3 pots, (including my personal best of 11 3/4 zips). I've thought about upgrading, but I really don't see no need until the ones I got decide to die! :pass:

I really like the TS-1000, (especially during the winter for the added heat). I have 3 and use them in a 2.7 x 5 ft grow space using 1 for each plant. Before then I used AutoCobs and achieved 2 grams per watt sometimes, but I couldn't get dense buds unless I was growing a strain like Strawberry Nuggets that have dense buds as a trait. Truth is I didn't know what a dense bud was until I grew the SN under the TS-1000. I had several cured buds that weighed over 1/2 zip. First time I used 5 gallon pots with coco/perlite, I pulled 33 zips from 3 pots, (including my personal best of 11 3/4 zips). I've thought about upgrading, but I really don't see no need until the ones I got decide to die! :pass:
Yeah i do really like it, i was thinking of just getting a bigger tent and 1 more of those ts1000s. The most I've gotten per plant so far was 3 zips, everything else has been about 2 or 2 1/2 zips. Maybe I'll try 5 gallon pots once I get the bigger tent. These Hubba Bubba smell o scopes are the first plants I didn't top so we will see if that ups the yield.

Back