Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

Really happy with the size. As long as yield holds the same, i'll be slap happy..

It is what it all boils down to in the end...I Think you are gonna be Slap Happy.....

Just an amateur photog.
Macro setting, still hand and spend some time on the focus. When i take a shot and put it on the PC, it's like 5000 x 3000 pixles. So the pics are super blown up. I just select what part i want to copy.
Yeah that makes sense.
If you have a Good original you can Cut good portions.

That ALF shot i didn't even have to zoom or anything. We just bought a nice camera the chistmass before last. If it didn't take pics like that i'd be taking the thing back, for what it cost.
Too right....I like things that do what they say on the box.

My camera is Good..the operator isn't up to scratch though....:crying:

Have a great weekend Bro....:smoke:

Well since i have started to take them down, i will get some harvest pics up as i cut'em down. I am averaging around 80 to 90 grams wet so far. The big yielders have yet to come down, so the good #'s are still to come.

ICU#2
373.jpg

374.jpg

375.jpg

Sativa leaning
376.jpg

ALF#3
377.jpg

378.jpg

379.jpg

380.jpg

More comming in the next few days..

schweeet bailer! nice fat uns! Afghan little fucks! whew! and of course ... intensive care unit! nicely done... as usual!

schweeet bailer! nice fat uns! Afghan little fucks! whew! and of course ... intensive care unit! nicely done... as usual!

Thanks dude, now that i know how well the finalflush product works i am going to run my next ones hard on the nutes. See if i can up my numbers. Plus i am going to work solely with the bud bomb pheno. It's a really nice smell and the budset is prime..

I tested the tomcat smelling one this morning and the ash was pure white.. Exactly what i wanted. I can't stand growing erb for 8 weeks then you go to light it and it's nothing but the paper pipe..

Agreed... proper flushijg is essential for good flavor, clean burn... etc tc.... a neccesity in my book! what was the name of that flush product again?

finalflush_l.jpg

http://www.grotek.net/en/products/product.aspx?id=30

Really happy with it, i use the top one there with no flavoring. It's my first go with it. One flush with that, and another with plain water. And the ash is pure white. I spent about 2 weeks flushing but now i think i can get away with just a single week. Especially since FD amended water enables me to water more often than i usually would.

On a side note.

The single cola phenos are a really creeper high. You out the joint and your feeling a nice effect but your head starts to feel allot more full 5 min later. I am happy with the stay power of the high. Not trips or anything.. but it nice for sure!! I got a sort of numb feeling in me hands by the time i outed the joint

That sativa one i took down it the best one so far. Strong catpiss smell, and the high reaches a very high ceiling. Nice and high for a good hour+. With the same creeper effect as all the others i tested so far.

i read the msds... its interesting... only list ascorbic (vit C) and citric acids as active ingredients.... hmmm a vitamin C and some lemon juice... once again... thats how we flush too! lol

like the sound of that single cola pheno... looking forward!
:)

I am averaging around 80 to 90 grams wet so far. The big yielders have yet to come down, so the good #'s are still to come.
:jump::hot::jump::hot::dance::dance::dance::hot::jump::hot::jump:

Thats what i am talking about my man. 80 to 90 wet is fantastic. I see the water has really worked for you and all the buds look fantastic. Nice and thick on top too. I love those stick phenos they really catch my eye.

I cant wait to hear what the FD pheno has to show should be interesting if these were in the 80,90 range.

I had some big reply written then i got booted and lost it. :(

Been sampling the ALF a bit today. She is still wet so i need to restrain myself or i will end up smoking it all before it's ready.
Super pleased with the quality of smoke this go.
The smells i liked soo much from the mom, are no ware to be found. So far anyways.

The FD pheno will be in the top3 as far as yield. Her buds are very dense.

I'll do a good reply and update tonight.. Going to take down the dwarf's and the other sati pheno one. So i'll get some pics up.

hot damn! my seeds are "shipment-drying" now... excited to start some! love the look... and sound... cant wait!
That certainly is a lot of weight... and yes FD... the water is rockin on up bro! check my thread.. my berries and widows and low ryder 2's are rockin it! I keep feeding and they keep saying "HUNGRY" now! they have really learned to sit up to the table and eat their food like good little girls since I gave them a nice glass of water to wash it down with! :)

bailer... lookin forward to more pics:)

:drool::drool:

Back