Is she looking ok?

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
So this is my first grow and its RQC Bubble Kush Auto.

From Germinated seed, planted in 4 gal pot, using coco/perlite.
Using mars hydro 600 Led lights 20/4.
Shes on day 11ish.

Started noticing kinda purplish sort of colouring on the leaves.
Would you say that's the strain genes , or she's missing some nutes or something wrong?

I did use very weak solution of Root juice and activera at waterings. I water once per day or 2, not too much.
The colouring was showing before too. Just need some reasurrance lol. She's not dead and seems to be ok for now?
Thanks

Attachments

• 0_IMG_20210523_210436_mh1621797579875.jpg
    0_IMG_20210523_210436_mh1621797579875.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20210526_202435_edit_11474378953977.jpg
    IMG_20210526_202435_edit_11474378953977.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 34
Maybe some of the coco growers will chime in.

How much ML you water ?
only doing second grow now. But my experience don’t worry , maybe a bit overwater or just genetic for new grow. It should disappear when leaves get bigger

She’s day 11 from germination or the day you put her in pot ? Just interested:))

She’s day 11 from germination or the day you put her in pot ? Just interested:))
Day 11 from sprouting above soil.
I dont really measure the water. I try to give her just enough so its moist, and i water in circle around lol.
Got my RH higher too in 70s. I've been trying to get everything by the book. But obviously the nerves settle in whether I'm helping it, or killing it :rofl:

Day 11 from sprouting above soil.
I dont really measure the water. I try to give her just enough so its moist, and i water in circle around lol.
Got my RH higher too in 70s. I've been trying to get everything by the book. But obviously the nerves settle in whether I'm helping it, or killing it :rofl:
My opinion it’s all good with it , don’t worry, you see in few days when these leaves will grow the purple colour will disappear

Hello bud. :welcome: along to AFN.

I am in coco and I find a starting fertigation ec of about 0.6 is perfect for small seedlings PH5.8-6.2
At that size I would be fertigating every two days.
She looks good in my opinion and i think you have started well. Most of the work is going on under ground with roots establishing themselves and once that is done it will take off.
Hope this helps and any more questions that I can help with I will
Cheers,
EP3

Thats super reassuring thank you guys!! Lol she looks like a happy little one so far. She stunted a little 2 days ago
I figured its probably root work underground. Can't wait for her to shoot off!! :headbang:

Reactions: EP3
Start a journal and we can follow and try and help along the way. There are some serious coco growers here who are good people and help answer questions. Tag me anytime and I will try and help. If I cant I might just know one or two great coco guys on here. Check out St Tom for a lesson on how to do coco. Also some good write ups in the discuss growing with coco section.
Good luck going forward,
EP3

Back