Is this kind of deficiency or something else? (Yellow leafs symptom)

vincenoir

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I got a couple of 20 days plants and all becoming yellow on last couple of days. Im using many time used Plagran soils. I was add some vermicompost but I used those soils already on shot on previous grow. And it was ok. Im only feeding with Canna line liquid ferts relying the schledule. Its weird that I got 4 plant an I got this symptom more ore less with all of. I just transplanted some of those in last week. So they dont look happy. I tried to diagnose with guides and I felt like it can be zinc, manganaze or sulfur deficency.What you think?

Attachments

• 20240321_200501.jpg
    20240321_200501.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • 20240321_200453.jpg
    20240321_200453.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
It's tough to say maybe just an overall hungry quick search on that soil which I assume is actually coco doesn't have much to anything in it. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is coco your using no? Have you buffered it I believe that needs to be done every couple grows. I do it before each grow but I use fresh coco every time

It's tough to say maybe just an overall hungry quick search on that soil which I assume is actually coco doesn't have much to anything in it. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is coco your using no? Have you buffered it I believe that needs to be done every couple grows. I do it before each grow but I use fresh coco every time
I think I gave wrong information. It was Biobizz lightmix and some Allmix added later. I used it many times and couple of months ago I added a little bit cocopeat vermicult and vermicompost on it and used like that on previos grow. I did not add anything after.
Did you mean PH buffering of soil? Im just measuring the PH and EC of fertiliser mix. Thats all. I have no idea about the soil condition

I think I gave wrong information. It was Biobizz lightmix and some Allmix added later. I used it many times and couple of months ago I added a little bit cocopeat vermicult and vermicompost on it and used like that on previos grow. I did not add anything after.

Oh ok that makes more sense probably hungry plant looks light in color but I’m just guessing

Did you mean PH buffering of soil? Im just measuring the PH and EC of fertiliser mix. Thats all. I have no idea about the soil condition

Nope I was talking about coco that needs to be buffered with calmag for the cation exchange but since your in soil/peat it’s not necessary.

Back