Is This Led Light Stress?

Reaction score
I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working with nutes, so now i am wondering if i have a led light stress issue. As you can see the top of the of the plant has zero leaves, and if it does have a leaf it is crispy and will crumble. But on the bottom of the plant the leaves are nice and green. It all started when i flipped my light to bloom as the plant started flowering. I have the light hanging at 13” from the tallest part of the plant. I just raised it completely to the top which is now 17” from top of the plant. What do you guys think?

Light: Bestva 1000w (is it to much for my tent? Should i buy a 600w?)

Tent: 2x2x55

Strain: Fastbuds strawberry banana day 84

Nutes: FF trio

sorry for the long question.

Attachments

• 6E403303-F853-44DC-A3BD-0E11ADF9DF80.jpeg
    6E403303-F853-44DC-A3BD-0E11ADF9DF80.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Its done
chop chop
Looks like a long term deficiency imo...combined with the plant sucking the life out of the leaves to continue fattening up. Either way, just harvest it before it progresses further into the buds.
GL

Have you been checking your ph when feeding? FF runs very acidic, so your soil ph may be out of whack. Do you have any way to dim your lights? And are they 1000w or 100w? I don't think I've ever seen a 1000w light that would fit in a 2x2

If its the blurple one, it claims 145W+/-5% actual draw so I doubt that its too much light for your tent, as I have 2 100W lights in my 2x2. I feel like there's no way the PPFD map they provide in the item description is accurate either, 1300 at 18" from a 100W light is insane.

I dont actually have a way of checking my ph. I just found it weird that once i switched my bloom switch (no dim only veg/bloom switch) this problem started.

Reactions: AMG
I just bought a water ph tester for the next round so i can try to not make the mistake again
My girls looked very similar at the end of my first grow, I did the whole first grow without checking PH at all. Now that I've started checking PH, I've realized that that is more than likely a big source of my previous issues. Did you happen to switch to bloom nutes around the same time you switched the lights? Tiger Bloom is a very very low PH liquid, adding it to my water dropped it by 3 full points. The lower the ppm of your starting water, the more intense the PH swing will be.

Yes sir i did. Maybe i should of bought the ph pen a long time ago. This is my first time with a auto pot and coco so this is all new to me

Wait, are you growing in coco or soil? If you're in coco then you definitely need to be checking your ph as there's no buffer like there is with soil.

Back