Is this seedling alright?

Gazeye

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The last of my stash...
This seedling is 6 days from this Double Grape seed being put in the 3 gal pot. Soil is 75% Gaia Green Living Soil 25% Gaia Green Worm Casting. Mixed with 1 tbsp per gallon of a 50/50 mix of Gaia Green All Purpose (4-4-4) and Power Bloom (2-8-4). I have two other Double Gape in other pots, planted at the same time in same conditions, that are a darker green than this one.
DG1_Day6_yellow.jpg
Light is 250W LED at 30% intensity 22" above. 24C with 70-75% humidity 0.75-0.8 VPD. More pictures in my grow journal for comparison with the others.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This seedling is 6 days from this Double Grape seed being put in the 5 gal pot. Soil is 75% Gaia Green Living Soil 25% Gaia Green Worm Casting. Mixed with 1 tbsp per gallon of a 50/50 mix of Gaia Green All Purpose (4-4-4) and Power Bloom (2-8-4). I have two other Double Gape in other pots, planted at the same time in same conditions, that are a darker green than this one.
View attachment 1592111
Light is 250W LED at 30% intensity 22" above. 24C with 70-75% humidity 0.75-0.8 VPD. More pictures in my grow journal for comparison with the others.

Thanks!
just have to see how she goes my friend as if the others seem ok I wouldn't worry

This seedling is 6 days from this Double Grape seed being put in the 5 gal pot. Soil is 75% Gaia Green Living Soil 25% Gaia Green Worm Casting. Mixed with 1 tbsp per gallon of a 50/50 mix of Gaia Green All Purpose (4-4-4) and Power Bloom (2-8-4). I have two other Double Gape in other pots, planted at the same time in same conditions, that are a darker green than this one.
View attachment 1592111

Thanks!
Wow...that a lot of ferts..... :goodluck:

:yeahthat:

@Gazeye :welcome: Welcome to AFN :welcome: That sounds like a really "Hot" pot for a seedling, meaning too much fertilizer. For sure you will not need to add anything more other than PHed water for many weeks.

:yeahthat:

@Gazeye :welcome: Welcome to AFN :welcome: That sounds like a really "Hot" pot for a seedling, meaning too much fertilizer. For sure you will not need to add anything more other than PHed water for many weeks.
Yeah the plan was to amend the top soil with dry amendments around week 3-4.

Back