Day 49
Soil: Coast of Maine bar harbor
Ph 6.5
Nutrients: Gaia green 4-4-4 6 tbs & 2-8-4 8 tbs
Environment: VPD: 1.2, temps around 73-75
Nights were getting down to 65 but I recently started getting it to 68

Watering: RO water with recharge ph to 6.5

The clawing was from earlier in life.

I did too dress 1tbs per gallon before instead of two and had to wait for organics to break down. The ph is stable. I’m wondering if I underfed and have to wait now for it to kick in. What do you guys think.

Attachments

• IMG_6159.jpeg
    IMG_6159.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6145.jpeg
    IMG_6145.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6146.jpeg
    IMG_6146.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6147.jpeg
    IMG_6147.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6148.jpeg
    IMG_6148.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6149.jpeg
    IMG_6149.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6150.jpeg
    IMG_6150.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6151.jpeg
    IMG_6151.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6152.jpeg
    IMG_6152.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6158.jpeg
    IMG_6158.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6157.jpeg
    IMG_6157.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6156.jpeg
    IMG_6156.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6155.jpeg
    IMG_6155.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6154.jpeg
    IMG_6154.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6153.jpeg
    IMG_6153.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
Here’s some more from another. I’ve been so busy but have been keeping track of them making sure everything is on point except for that 1tbs top dress one time.

Attachments

• IMG_6156.jpeg
    IMG_6156.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6154.jpeg
    IMG_6154.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6153.jpeg
    IMG_6153.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6131.jpeg
    IMG_6131.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6132.jpeg
    IMG_6132.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6105.jpeg
    IMG_6105.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
Too much nitrogen I’ll see what I can find I remember someone using this soil and amendment program I use CoM stonington and run into N toxicity often
You think so? I had it a little bit early on and they never lost the claw. This is bar harbor which is the lighter blend but I’m willing for any input. In synergy it does say N tox does effect K and Ca which some are obviously showing K and one is showing Ca, but I didn’t think I put too much N this time but it does make sense

You think so? I had it a little bit early on and they never lost the claw. This is bar harbor which is the lighter blend but I’m willing for any input. In synergy it does say N tox does effect K and Ca which some are obviously showing K and one is showing Ca, but I didn’t think I put too much N this time but it does make sense

Well I know nothing for sure but I suspect that’s the problem especially when you say they never lost the claw and the dark green centers on the leaves.

STPF is stonington plant food 5-2-4
IMG_7730.jpeg

Well I know nothing for sure but I suspect that’s the problem especially when you say they never lost the claw and the dark green centers on the leaves.
Gotcha boss, having a rough time acclimating back to growing I suppose. I always appreciate the guidance. Had the same thing happen with my MC grow. Just another learning curve

Also when you unloading pics it will make a lot easir for us to view them if you full size them. Which you can edit them and hit the full size button on the attachment at the bottom on the post box

Here’s some more from another. I’ve been so busy but have been keeping track of them making sure everything is on point except for that 1tbs top dress one time.

K def in my opinion. End of life bud building requires more P and K - If you've been sticking with base nutes, I'd add PK, but either way, harvest will be completed and the buds are looking nice! :d5:

(In my humble opinion of course) :bighug:

Gotcha boss, having a rough time acclimating back to growing I suppose. I always appreciate the guidance. Had the same thing happen with my MC grow. Just another learning curve

Don’t let it get to you they look alright and doubt you’ll fix the problem now and if anything could make it worse by trying to fix. Just adjust for the next grow I run into N toxic in my soil and MC grows often some strains are more sensitive then others

K def in my opinion. End of life bud building requires more P and K - If you've been sticking with base nutes, I'd add PK, but either way, harvest will be completed and the buds are looking nice! :d5:

(In my humble opinion of course) :bighug:
That’s what I was thinking but like Dab said some leaves look dark on two of them and the other two don’t really so I thought more PK was needed but right around now I should be having my feed kicking in. I’ll just wait it out and see. Monitor ph in the soil and just keep going as is. I only have around 25 days left. Timing hasn’t been good for this grow I’ve been running to Maine and busy with work so next one should have my full attention. They smell amazing, just have these symptoms. I appreciate the kind words blue

Back