Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

What a beautiful day out today! I can't wait to get home from the machine shop and get out into the garden!!!! I am going to get the outdoor photoperiods transplanted into the ground and hopefully get the outdoor autos germinating... it's going to be a frosty terpy summer this year!

Got my new yard birds for eggs and fertilizer! Last year I lost all my chickens to wild cats around my place I know that may sound weird but I caught 4 cats in action after my birds started to get killed but not eaten... I had the cats removed from the area and hopefully these birds will last a few years for me.
20230509_163857.jpg
20230509_163845.jpg

The indoor breeding run is looking pretty solid now as the cab is full up! I am extremely happy with the Skunk Hero as it has been very aggressive and is starting to stack up very nice already in early flower. The Strawberry Cough x ChemDawg has me very excited also.
20230515_195338.jpg
20230515_195341.jpg
20230515_195335.jpg
20230515_195402.jpg

@Waira
The MOB X C99 x OGK is looking and smelling incredible. This phenotype seemed to auto on me so it's a week or so ahead of the other photoperiods in the cab. I love the wild musty cheese aroma it's giving off. I hit this one with pollen I had left over from the Crazy Kush FV.
20230515_195458.jpg

The MOB X C99 x OGK is looking and smelling incredible. This phenotype seemed to auto on me so it's a week or so ahead of the other photoperiods in the cab. I love the wild musty cheese aroma it's giving off. I hit this one with pollen I had left over from the Crazy Kush FV.
:headbang: Ah-ha! I suspected this cross is quite anomalous for an F1, but my grow couldn't confirm her odd auto'ing tendency. How old is she again Jean, and what light cycle? This will be of keen interest to many including the guy who made her!
The aroma is interesting, I'd have not bet at all on a musky-cheezy blend forming up given those parents, but then when you mix all these genes together it's anything but predictable!
...guess we'll see where it ends up at, and how/if it changes as she matures live and cures later... :eyebrows:

I've lost track, I think you you hatch the Lav/Purp's/C99a and/or AoF/Sensi Star/CBDHzauto too? :baked:

:headbang: Ah-ha! I suspected this cross is quite anomalous for an F1, but my grow couldn't confirm her odd auto'ing tendency. How old is she again Jean, and what light cycle? This will be of keen interest to many including the guy who made her!
The aroma is interesting, I'd have not bet at all on a musky-cheezy blend forming up given those parents, but then when you mix all these genes together it's anything but predictable!
...guess we'll see where it ends up at, and how/if it changes as she matures live and cures later... :eyebrows:

I've lost track, I think you you hatch the Lav/Purp's/C99a and/or AoF/Sensi Star/CBDHzauto too? :baked:
I think it was around 40 some days when it started to flower under a 16 n 8 light schedule it's under 12/12 now as I have a few photoperiods in this run. One of the Cream Cheeze f1 fvs I made also decided to auto about the same time.
I do also have the lavender x Purps x c99 auto in this run also its handling just like a photoperiod but the one I put outdoors is looking a little flowery but I could have messed up the transition on that one not sure yet. I'm not getting any aromas off it yet.
The MOB cross definitely has my interst with its structure and aroma.

The Skunk Hero 22 F1 outgrew the space I have in the breeding cab and had to undergo some early flower supercropping. It bounced right back the next day.
20230515_195420.jpg
20230515_195434.jpg

I think it was around 40 some days when it started to flower under a 16 n 8 light schedule it's under 12/12 now as I have a few photoperiods in this run. One of the Cream Cheeze f1 fvs I made also decided to auto about the same time.
I do also have the lavender x Purps x c99 auto in this run also its handling just like a photoperiod but the one I put outdoors is looking a little flowery but I could have messed up the transition on that one not sure yet. I'm not getting any aromas off it yet.
The MOB cross definitely has my interst with its structure and aroma.
Oh yeah, I'd call that officially an auto'! And further confirmation of this crosses tendencies... :thumbsup: ... and now your Crm. Chz did too!
These F1 a/p crosses can be quite the mixed bag it seems... I've been curious about the difference between and auto x photo vs. photo x auto in this regard. Is one pairing more likely to produce more F1 auto's?
In the mix is if a given (fully) photo is considered an early or fast version as is, like many of the cultivars developed in Canada and northern EU, and how much that contributes to the "auto'ing" phenomena. I'd cite Green Poison as a case for this, as a fully photo she's still very fast; the F1FV is 5 weeks and change for blooming when I run her in smaller sized pots...bigger ones, in-ground take a bit longer which follows what we know about root restriction effects....

I have wondered often about how Sweet made their F1FV line, and how they seem to not have this auto'ing tendency. They do have a nice article in their section about the F1FV line, but I'm not convinced they aren't oversimplifying things... They are the marketing pioneers so far as I can recall, they had F1FV's out there first.
Everything I've seen to date makes me conclude that auto'ing isn't a simple recessive allele inheritance all the time, though it certainly can behave like it. More than one mode of expression is out there for sure though. Witness some landrace/heirloom types, mostly equatorial sativas (PNG, S. America, Thai/Asia) that some breeder-preserver growers have had show the rare "auto" show up in the veg tent under 18+ light hrs
hmmm.gif

I know HighRise/Krk used Lowryder auto's in his crosses back when, and he found that once he did that, even under non-auto selective pressures there would still be auto's showing downstream in F-gens. Once they're in, there's no getting rid of it and eventually somehow the auto genetics dominate... other have not had this "problem", so it's hard to draw conclusions!

Oh yeah, I'd call that officially an auto'! And further confirmation of this crosses tendencies... :thumbsup: ... and now your Crm. Chz did too!
These F1 a/p crosses can be quite the mixed bag it seems... I've been curious about the difference between and auto x photo vs. photo x auto in this regard. Is one pairing more likely to produce more F1 auto's?
In the mix is if a given (fully) photo is considered an early or fast version as is, like many of the cultivars developed in Canada and northern EU, and how much that contributes to the "auto'ing" phenomena. I'd cite Green Poison as a case for this, as a fully photo she's still very fast; the F1FV is 5 weeks and change for blooming when I run her in smaller sized pots...bigger ones, in-ground take a bit longer which follows what we know about root restriction effects....

I have wondered often about how Sweet made their F1FV line, and how they seem to not have this auto'ing tendency. They do have a nice article in their section about the F1FV line, but I'm not convinced they aren't oversimplifying things... They are the marketing pioneers so far as I can recall, they had F1FV's out there first.
Everything I've seen to date makes me conclude that auto'ing isn't a simple recessive allele inheritance all the time, though it certainly can behave like it. More than one mode of expression is out there for sure though. Witness some landrace/heirloom types, mostly equatorial sativas (PNG, S. America, Thai/Asia) that some breeder-preserver growers have had show the rare "auto" show up in the veg tent under 18+ light hrs View attachment 1594340...

I know HighRise/Krk used Lowryder auto's in his crosses back when, and he found that once he did that, even under non-auto selective pressures there would still be auto's showing downstream in F-gens. Once they're in, there's no getting rid of it and eventually somehow the auto genetics dominate... other have not had this "problem", so it's hard to draw conclusions!
I would have to agree once the ruderallis genes are in they are there to stay. I also feel like the ruderallis genes are a bit more dominant than what I've read and people believe them to be or even possibly there are more photoperiods with ruderallis genes already in them than what is known.
I wasn't too surprised to get a full auto on the Cream Cheeze F1Fv as the outdoor SS Zkittlez I had last year decided to auto after around a 3 month veg and finished late July outdoors for me. I kind of figured there was already auto genes in that line...
I've kind of wondered myself as to how to get a more stable FV. I have only crossed auto pollen to a photo, not photo pollen to an auto yet? I am definitely curious now that you've brought up the thought.

Back