Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

RBF that I grew was some of the frostiest weed I've ever seen, let alone grown! If I end up winning something in the grow battle, definitely picking up a few packs of RBF for the stash! @Jean-O. What are the differences you see between the S3 and the F4? Also, been wondering about the genetics: what was the cross that made the original RBF auto you hunted and selfed? No relation to the famous Rootbeer cut from Mean Gene from Mendocino right?
The quality off my last grow was pretty damn striking. Some of the hardest hitting flower I've ever had. The earliness and level of frost at this stage, with all the flowering time left, I may have to send it off for testing. She's gonna be demanding. She already is! I can still foliar feed for a while. No more room for top dressing....NONE! I piled it on! She had feeder roots all throughout the initial top dressing.....unexpected to that degree. Top watering is gonna be difficult. Maybe.......maybe another 10 days....she won't be able to take her out of the tent. It was tight putting her back the other day. I've got plenty of potent stuff for flower. It's just gonna be a pain to apply.
I'm gonna call BAS and ask what rate to use for foliar for the Blue Gold Flower. I've been reluctant to spay it with it being so strong. It would pizz me off IF I burnt them! That'll take a little load off the soil. I think I'll go light on their recommendation, and add a touch of aminos and FPE. The FPE is the difficult one to hit. It's only 1ml/gal normal. I only make up 1000ml to spray. That will do I think 3 rounds of successive spraying in my three tents. And it's thick. LOL! Both should make the Blue Gold more effective.
And she's stinking and my hair on my arms was sticky when I worked her. How loud does she get? I'm getting mainly fruity now.
This is gonna be one of those key times when you want to make it absolutely imperative that you have fully satisfied a woman's needs! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::funny::funny:

The quality off my last grow was pretty damn striking. Some of the hardest hitting flower I've ever had. The earliness and level of frost at this stage, with all the flowering time left, I may have to send it off for testing. She's gonna be demanding. She already is! I can still foliar feed for a while. No more room for top dressing....NONE! I piled it on! She had feeder roots all throughout the initial top dressing.....unexpected to that degree. Top watering is gonna be difficult. Maybe.......maybe another 10 days....she won't be able to take her out of the tent. It was tight putting her back the other day. I've got plenty of potent stuff for flower. It's just gonna be a pain to apply.
I'm gonna call BAS and ask what rate to use for foliar for the Blue Gold Flower. I've been reluctant to spay it with it being so strong. It would pizz me off IF I burnt them! That'll take a little load off the soil. I think I'll go light on their recommendation, and add a touch of aminos and FPE. The FPE is the difficult one to hit. It's only 1ml/gal normal. I only make up 1000ml to spray. That will do I think 3 rounds of successive spraying in my three tents. And it's thick. LOL! Both should make the Blue Gold more effective.
And she's stinking and my hair on my arms was sticky when I worked her. How loud does she get? I'm getting mainly fruity now.
This is gonna be one of those key times when you want to make it absolutely imperative that you have fully satisfied a woman's needs!
I found mine to be pretty easy going once they got set into flower. I even let 2 go in a 3 gallon (mistake), had some deficiencies but both still finished with beautiful flowers. I didn't even top dress or feed all that much after they hit bud set. One pheno was dark purple, almost root beer colored. It was frostier, but not quite as loud as the green pheno. I found the purple to smell/taste sweeter/creamier and the green leaned more to the sassafras/slightly cirtic or astringent.

Did your RBF get frosty very early? I haven't grown a girl this frosty this early. And this is one of the lowest buds!
I hope I can keep her going like this What did your RBF run?
View attachment 1595986
Yeah it seems to be fairly consistent with early and heavy frost. She's looking very dank! Nice job!

RBF that I grew was some of the frostiest weed I've ever seen, let alone grown! If I end up winning something in the grow battle, definitely picking up a few packs of RBF for the stash! @Jean-O. What are the differences you see between the S3 and the F4? Also, been wondering about the genetics: what was the cross that made the original RBF auto you hunted and selfed? No relation to the famous Rootbeer cut from Mean Gene from Mendocino right?
This Root Beer Float was a Tony Greenhand creation out of California I got a bag full of tester beans from him about 4 years ago I sifted through n still have quite a bit of the original F1s but I heard it was a cross of Vanilla OG x Bent Spoon auto.
The S3 seeds have a bit faster average finishing times but only like a week or 2 and have a bit more gassy terp profile still the creamy RBF terp but with a bit more of a sour gas undertone and the F4 seem to be a bit bigger and longer life cycle with a bit more phenotype diversity. I felt like I like the terp profile more with the F4s as it was creamier I guess is a good way to put it.. it's been a difficult strain to pinpoint a direction to take it in as I've loved every phenotype I've grown so far and they are all similar but just little subtle differences.

Yeah it seems to be fairly consistent with early and heavy frost. She's looking very dank! Nice job!
This Root Beer Float was a Tony Greenhand creation out of California I got a bag full of tester beans from him about 4 years ago I sifted through n still have quite a bit of the original F1s but I heard it was a cross of Vanilla OG x Bent Spoon auto.
The S3 seeds have a bit faster average finishing times but only like a week or 2 and have a bit more gassy terp profile still the creamy RBF terp but with a bit more of a sour gas undertone and the F4 seem to be a bit bigger and longer life cycle with a bit more phenotype diversity. I felt like I like the terp profile more with the F4s as it was creamier I guess is a good way to put it.. it's been a difficult strain to pinpoint a direction to take it in as I've loved every phenotype I've grown so far and they are all similar but just little subtle differences.
If I run her out well, I'm thinking she will be a good candidate for testing.

If I run her out well, I'm thinking she will be a good candidate for testing.
I would love to see some kind of testing results. From my research I haven't been able to justify spending any amount of $ on testing when there is so many variables that go into weather or not the results are accurate or dependable.

Rbf was really very unique in my opinion...both in the plant herself and the end product. Definitely a memorable grow and smoke experience. Would definitely run it again.

I would love to see some kind of testing results. From my research I haven't been able to justify spending any amount of $ on testing when there is so many variables that go into weather or not the results are accurate or dependable.
I get ya. Testing of RBF would be purely for bragging rights.
But as I move along in the search for meds, I will need to test the ratios. That will probably be needed to confirm something that worked for a particular person.
Like 'regular' THC girls, I'm sure the levels of the different cannabinoids of the current girls will vary with growing conditions. My question is, in 50/50 THC/CBD strains, when the grow goes fully optimal, are the ratios more stable or in a less than optimal grow, do the ratios shift, one condition favors one or the other cannabinoid.

Things are progressing in the photo breeding run. These indoor photoperiod runs seem to be so slow after running the auto's... I still love running them both and soon enough I will have the space to have them both running indoors which will definitely make things better... The photoperiods seem to stretch and transition for forever it feels. 30 days in on this run and the stretch in the last week has seemed to stop and flowers are finally forming up.
It doesn't appear that I am going to be able to reverse this phenotype of the Skunk Hero with the Colloidal Silver solution and may have to order some STS for the next attempt at selfing this line out. I have run into strains in the past that would not reverse with the CS my thought is that they are more sexually stable and need something stronger like the STS to get them to reverse. The CS did however reverse the Strawberry Chemdawg OG ( Strawberry Cough x Chemdawg) which I will be selfing as soon as the pollen is viable and will probably also cross it to the Skunk Hero to make some new F1's to pheno hunt through. `I honestly didn't have much of a plan this run other than making some new crosses to sift through for the photoperiods.
Ive been putting in a lot of work on the inside of the house lately after finishing the outside of the new addition. Im really getting excited to finish the inside so I can have the new grow set up finished and have more room.

The Animal Mint Cookies Clone is looking nice n frosty.
20230527_210244.jpg
20230527_210259.jpg
20230527_210305.jpg

Back