Jean-O's Jean-O's Genetics Battle Royal 2023 January 8th through April 20th

I don't normally soak my seeds like your asking but hey you made them so ill do it your way..surely I'm only looking to participate at best. I have a few different packs here to pick from...thinking the blueberry cheesecake or the legend. :pass: :biggrin:
It doesn't have to be done with a soak. I was just giving the choice if people wanted to soak. I don't usually soak mine either I do a direct soil germination. That can sometimes take up to 14 days however depending on environment. I guess I wouldn't ever recommend that for anyone looking for 100% germination either. After testing germination on tons of seeds I would say for my own experience that the soak and paper towel is the best for successful and fast germination. But I do also find that the plants that I do a direct germination with grow much better and faster through the seedling stage and usually produce bigger plants with the auto's.

I grew out a Where's My Dog. Defenitly one of my go to smokes.
It's hard for me to choose a favorite out of the auto's but WMD is right up their making trouble for me on that decision. She yields heavy, produces beautiful flowers, and the flavor and effects are amazing.

Strawdawg was so good I grew it twice in 6 months and I have about a jar of root beer float..both were excellent but I'd go with rbf so frosty and oh that sweet smell is memorable. Just my 2 cents
The Kush Kush line was started from the Bent Spoon which was the Base for the Magic Spoon that was crossed to a Silverback OG which started the RBF strain. The Cream Cheese was crossed from the RBF and an exceptional Blue Cheese. All 3 strains are exceptionally good and frosty but are so completely different you wouldn't ever guess that they all started with the same base cross with the Bent Spoon which has extremely potent black pepper terpene.

The Kush Kush line was started from the Bent Spoon which was the Base for the Magic Spoon that was crossed to a Silverback OG which started the RBF strain. The Cream Cheese was crossed from the RBF and an exceptional Blue Cheese. All 3 strains are exceptionally good and frosty but are so completely different you wouldn't ever guess that they all started with the same base cross with the Bent Spoon which has extremely potent black pepper terpene.
This is great info. I’ve grown kush kush and rbf and I would have never guessed they come from the same lineage. Great work man. The rbf I’m trimming right now and it was the frostiest auto I’ve grown and has the most unique smells as well.

Here’s my options, I’m well stocked :drool: but having a hard time deciding lol
60597331-1D3E-45D8-B82A-D484439CB390.jpeg

Edit :
I know it will be BBC and WMN, those two really did well for me before but I’ll need 4 plants total for my 4x8 so I’ll probably grow a grape cheese and a where’s my dog. I’ll have to decide by the deadline which one is going to be the money maker
:woohoo:

Last edited:
Stoked for my first grow battle!
I'll be choosing between Where's My Dog and one of: Cream Cheese, Strawberry Kush S1, Blue Dog (Chemgdoggin pheno), and Straw Dog S1... tough decision, open to suggestions
I am 95% sure I am growing cream cheese and maybe one more double blueberry trouble

Back