Jean-O's Jean-O's Genetics Battle Royal 2023 January 8th through April 20th

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
Hello and good day to everyone at AFN. @Cultivators I will be starting a battle for anyone who would like to participate who has gear from my Genetics. This is my first battle contest I have tried to start so be patient with me as Im sure I will make a few mistakes lol. The battle will be finalized with a full plant picture poll which will be voted on by AFN members ( same as all other battles on the site here). I have been wanting to do a battle for quite a while here on AFN and now seems to be the time. I am hoping to get to see some of the cultivars I have been working on get put to the test and see what some of the best growers here on AFN can do with them. Hopefully @Waira , @bushmasterar15 , @blue can help me out with keeping the battle on track being my first attempt to run something like this here with my limited technical abilities lol.

Contest rules
Jean-O's Genetics Auto Flower strains only
The battle will start January 8th and end April 20th.
Single plant entry. ( You can start up to 3 contest plants which at the end of week 2 you will have to choose your final entry plant for the contest)
Germination pics will be due with germination code which I will drop closer to the start date. ( Please add a pic of the package that your seeds came from for proof of cultivar chosen)
I am looking for between 15 to 20 contestants. I am trying to keep the battle a bit smaller because this is my first battle I have tried to run and I don't want to get overwhelmed with too many contestants.
Weekly updates are required with thread marks
Final full plant picture for Voting will be due no later than April 20th for picture poll with harvest code which I will drop later in the contest.
Contestants will be selected in the order at which they apply so the first 15 to 20 who post in the thread that they are wanting to join will be chosen to join in the fun.
Any grow style and pot size is welcome as long as the plants are grown inside and run between contest dates. ( Solo Cups are also welcome but final pic poll will be decided by full plant final pic)

Prizes as follow
1st place gets $200 of free gear from my inventory, a free Jean-O's Genetics T-Shirt, and the opportunity to be a full time tester for all of my new genetics as long as they would like to be a part of my testing team.
2nd place will receive 5 free packs of my genetics of their choice off my web shop.
3rd place will receive 3 free packs of my genetics of their choice off my web shop.

I am extremely pumped to see what all of you AFN members can do with some of these cultivars in a battle setting with prizes on the line! If I have forgotten anything or if there are any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me.

Hello and good day to everyone at AFN. @Cultivators I will be starting a battle for anyone who would like to participate who has gear from my Genetics. This is my first battle contest I have tried to start so be patient with me as Im sure I will make a few mistakes lol. The battle will be finalized with a full plant picture poll which will be voted on by AFN members ( same as all other battles on the site here). I have been wanting to do a battle for quite a while here on AFN and now seems to be the time. I am hoping to get to see some of the cultivars I have been working on get put to the test and see what some of the best growers here on AFN can do with them. Hopefully @Waira , @bushmasterar15 , @blue can help me out with keeping the battle on track being my first attempt to run something like this here with my limited technical abilities lol.

Contest rules
Jean-O's Genetics Auto Flower strains only
The battle will start January 8th and end April 20th.
Single plant entry. ( You can start up to 3 contest plants which at the end of week 2 you will have to choose your final entry plant for the contest)
Germination pics will be due with germination code which I will drop closer to the start date. ( Please add a pic of the package that your seeds came from for proof of cultivar chosen)
I am looking for between 15 to 20 contestants. I am trying to keep the battle a bit smaller because this is my first battle I have tried to run and I don't want to get overwhelmed with too many contestants.
Weekly updates are required with thread marks
Final full plant picture for Voting will be due no later than April 20th for picture poll with harvest code which I will drop later in the contest.
Contestants will be selected in the order at which they apply so the first 15 to 20 who post in the thread that they are wanting to join will be chosen to join in the fun.
Any grow style and pot size is welcome as long as the plants are grown inside and run between contest dates. ( Solo Cups are also welcome but final pic poll will be decided by full plant final pic)

Prizes as follow
1st place gets $200 of free gear from my inventory, a free Jean-O's Genetics T-Shirt, and the opportunity to be a full time tester for all of my new genetics as long as they would like to be a part of my testing team.
2nd place will receive 5 free packs of my genetics of their choice off my web shop.
3rd place will receive 3 free packs of my genetics of their choice off my web shop.

I am extremely pumped to see what all of you AFN members can do with some of these cultivars in a battle setting with prizes on the line! If I have forgotten anything or if there are any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me.
Oh god, hope the Christmas bonus comes soon. I dropped the last of what I had of your gear for OD then gifted them to an needy friend…

Oh god, hope the Christmas bonus comes soon. I dropped the last of what I had of your gear for OD then gifted them to an needy friend…
Im about to set up a Christmas special this week some time. I haven't decided on the discount yet but I like to hook it up so I'd bet its going to be a decent deal! Got the OD comp prizes that will be going out sometime after voting on that also!

I'm in. I have a couple packs of your autos to pick from already.

EDIT: Well heck, I just read those prizes again. Apparently I am going to have to turn this one up to 11.
Excellent, I think this is going to be a fun ride! I have always like to compete in things, I haven't ever run a competition though so being on the other side of it will be interesting.

Killer prizes. It’s very tempting. I have my next run started but I might toss a few plants to participate in this. I’ll have to think on it for a bit lol. Thanks for doing this @Jean-O should be fun.

Back