Jean-O's Jean-O's Genetics Battle Royal 2023 January 8th through April 20th

It doesn't have to be done with a soak. I was just giving the choice if people wanted to soak. I don't usually soak mine either I do a direct soil germination. That can sometimes take up to 14 days however depending on environment. I guess I wouldn't ever recommend that for anyone looking for 100% germination either. After testing germination on tons of seeds I would say for my own experience that the soak and paper towel is the best for successful and fast germination. But I do also find that the plants that I do a direct germination with grow much better and faster through the seedling stage and usually produce bigger plants with the auto's.
So can we direct plant seeds into soil/coco on the 5th if we don't soak or you just want everything planted on the 8th?

I was a bit apprehensive only because my life this past year been rough and my grows have showed it. I must've killed a couple hundred bucks worth of seed as my head was out of the game. I'm getting myself back on track but it's been slow going. I'd never win anything like this anyhow. So I'm in for fun. Also I struggle with environmental issues it gets really cold because my tent is in the basement and I use an oil filled electric heater as the others with fans have roasted my plants before. Be glad to just finish lol..good luck everyone. Going with the Duke so far

Back