Lighting Just throwing this out here, you have a $400.00 target ( not set in stone), what l light are you buying ?

Man, I really like the medic grow but it’s hard to compete with Samsung diodes for the same price. The fc6500 is only 30w less too. I need to watch the migro review of the fc6500
If it's within your budget, Just get the thing.
It'll give you great Even coverage . It's probably about the best coverage you're going to get For your money .

“The newly engineered spectrum effectively inhibits the growth of harmful microorganisms, such as bacteria and fungi, ensuring longer-lasting storability of your crops.”

Just one of the features of that light. Looks like a sweet new light. Wish it was just $150 cheaper. Nice to see ya hog :pass:

Also that mars hydro app got some awful reviews. Almost defeats the purpose of a smart light. Might make me go with the medic grow. Damn the MH sale ends soon
I wouldn't worry about that silly app. I ran that little TS 1000 with the AC Infinity app. Flawless! I set up a graduated sunrise and sunset over a 40 minute..

Thanks for everyone putting in their two cents :smokeout:

I ended up pulling the trigger on FC6500. I was able to stack the AFN discount on top of the 25% off. Came out to less than $540. Couldn’t pass that discount up.
I wouldn't worry about that silly app. I ran that little TS 1000 with the AC Infinity app. Flawless! I set up a graduated sunrise and sunset over a 40 minute..
I didn’t even think about hooking the light up the ac infinity controller. You got me to press the complete purchase button with this message. How did you set up the graduated sunrise and sunset? I was really excited about that with the medic grow.

I ended up pulling the trigger on FC6500. I was able to stack the AFN discount on top of the 25% off. Came out to less than $540. Couldn’t pass that discount up.

I didn’t even think about hooking the light up the ac infinity controller. You got me to press the complete purchase button with this message. How did you set up the graduated sunrise and sunset? I was really excited about that with the medic grow.
I definitely think you did the right thing by getting that light!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

I do have to say that the AC Infinity Smart controller itself at its screen is a pain in the ass to do all the different settings.
It is easy as hell with the phone app. I wish the hell they would have made the CO2 controller connectable to the phone app! I think it was pretty dumb for them to not include that.

I got the AC Infinity Smart controller when I bought my exhaust fan. All you have to do is get the correct adapter for the driver on the light. I've just barely touched the capabilities of the controller. I maintain the environment inside my tent by maintaining the environment in my lung room. With how steady the lung room parameters are, a constant speed on the exhaust fan is usually pretty sufficient to maintain the proper environment in the tent. Since currently, I'm not maintaining the lung room environment for my 4x4 tent that I have a cover crop growing in the 20 gallon no till pots, I started to add triggers for the fan, based on temperature and humidity. Is doing exactly what I wanted!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I use the ACI app with a dongle for my MH FCE6500, it’s awesome! You can set up automations to do a ramp up/down with your light. I messed around with it a little, you can set a time that your light runs at a certain intensity. So you just do like 5 minutes at intensity 1, 5 minutes at 2 and so on. I will say make sure you make an automation for your lights off time and set the intensity to 0, so you can’t accidentally turn it on during that time. My light is older and isn’t one of the smart ones, so I can’t speak about the MH app. I do same kind of automation with my circulating fans, and just leave my exhaust fan to run based on humidity/temp

I definitely think you did the right thing by getting that light!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

I do have to say that the AC Infinity Smart controller itself at its screen is a pain in the ass to do all the different settings.
It is easy as hell with the phone app. I wish the hell they would have made the CO2 controller connectable to the phone app! I think it was pretty dumb for them to not include that.

I got the AC Infinity Smart controller when I bought my exhaust fan. All you have to do is get the correct adapter for the driver on the light. I've just barely touched the capabilities of the controller. I maintain the environment inside my tent by maintaining the environment in my lung room. With how steady the lung room parameters are, a constant speed on the exhaust fan is usually pretty sufficient to maintain the proper environment in the tent. Since currently, I'm not maintaining the lung room environment for my 4x4 tent that I have a cover crop growing in the 20 gallon no till pots, I started to add triggers for the fan, based on temperature and humidity. Is doing exactly what I wanted!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I use the ACI app with a dongle for my MH FCE6500, it’s awesome! You can set up automations to do a ramp up/down with your light. I messed around with it a little, you can set a time that your light runs at a certain intensity. So you just do like 5 minutes at intensity 1, 5 minutes at 2 and so on. I will say make sure you make an automation for your lights off time and set the intensity to 0, so you can’t accidentally turn it on during that time. My light is older and isn’t one of the smart ones, so I can’t speak about the MH app. I do same kind of automation with my circulating fans, and just leave my exhaust fan to run based on humidity/temp
I also have the AC fan system with the controller and app. Been using it for that fan automation. It’s awesome. I’ll have to mess around with it when the light comes. I’ll grab that adapter to. Thanks for the responses.

I've got the fc6500. Nice light :cooldance: Good choice:thumbsup: Fills my 4x4 wall to wall
IMG_20240202_193146442_HDR.jpg

Back