Killer kush auto topping and lst grow

Good day growers,hope ur all doing good.with great delight im back to journel again and as always show the true limits of autos,
So this grow i bought a 3+1 pack of sweetseeds killer kush autos.3 took so im happy ,so the setup.7x4 mylar tent.
Veg lights,
2 x viparspectra 450w each,full spec 12 band led panels running on just the veg setting.and also 1 x migro 100 cob. Light for flower 600 hps full spec.

1 x fan for breese for now.and 1 times exactactor fan in top scoop of tent sucking hot air out.

These young ladies are growing in 15 litre pots of biobizz lightmix. Start to finish.
Feed,advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom some mollases.

So lets get some pics.so here is day 1 pic taken the 8th march
_20200326_203002.JPG

Then here we are on the 16th march,1 week old
_20200326_203142.JPG

Then here are today 26th of march ,18 days old very happy and healthy
_20200326_203324.JPG
_20200326_203351.JPG

All young ladies on there 4th node and have all just been topped today,day 18 of life.will wait 6 days now ,then begin lst.these girls look strong,all plants just had plain water so far no feed.so very promising indeed. Less is always best;)
_20200326_203407.JPG
_20200326_203422.JPG

Well thats all for now.and as always.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Welcome great to see u over here.thanks so much.happy growing;)

Actually I‘ve learned a lot studying your grows a couple of years ago when I decided to apply HST and LST on autos and never thanked you. .... to my shame:sadcry:.

But better late than never: a BIG :thanks: ,bro!

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

Actually I‘ve learned a lot studying your grows a couple of years ago when I decided to apply HST and LST on autos and never thanked you. .... to my shame:sadcry:.

But better late than never: a BIG :thanks: ,bro!

If my worked has helped you.pricless;)and u have.seen for urself the true auto limits .so great job to you.thanks so much .all best from me and happy growing;) :pass: :greenthumb: :salute:

To any uk grower that looks in.do u grow photoperiod plants? If yes .do u want free beans to grow and show on afn.just comment below;)happy growing every1;)

You honor this strain in the best way possible ... KILLER grow! :thumbsup: Awesome! Excited to read about harvest and your first smoke.
BTW your Jack Herrer have a beautiful shape, like them!

You honor this strain in the best way possible ... KILLER grow! :thumbsup: Awesome! Excited to read about harvest and your first smoke.
Thanks dude.but this big plant is a special pheno.for sure.she makes me look good.has thanked me for all my love;)grown this strain before ,got 3 small plants.grew her again cause the smoke is indeed killer.i just do what I always do.id defo say give a go to any grower.in search of another special pheno;) thanks again and happy growing;) :pass: :greenthumb: :salute:

Back