Sweet Seeds Kudo-sweet skunk and sweet special+Sweet Cream Caramle & Cream Mandarin

OK i thought i do a quick up date on me Sweet Cream Caramel & Cream Mandarin,ok both girls are looking dam good,i seem to have got a bit of a deficiency on the Cream Mandarin,could have been her PH out a bit, but she seem to over come this and looking good know :smokebuds:,sad to say, i do not think the Sweet Skunk is going to make it, im just let her do her thing, and the Sweet Special is looking good i be update on the next updates ,And iv got another Sweet Skunk waiting to pop out :D:,ok so till i my next update let me pass some sweet smoke around :pass:.
DSCF1809.jpgDSCF1818.jpgDSCF1815.jpgDSCF1816.jpgIMAG0051.jpgIMAG0052.jpgPeace Kudo.jpg
pencil.png

Looking green KUDO how tall do you think they will get?
Hi bro nice to drop in :pass:.im not sure how big they going to get,im just waiting for them to take off, but happy the way they growing right know :D:,and my other two sweet be run on my ferro feeds,and i hope to get some tall monster girls,Peace Kudo.jpg

OK i thought its time to do an other Sunday update on my Sweet Girls :hug:,OK with all that sweet Karma my sweet skunk is still here Hop digity ,her sister Sweet Skunk is here and looking dam good for day 1:stylez rasta smoke:The Cream Mandarin is over come her deficiency:thumbs: and started to look sweet ,the Cream caramel is just enjoy her self:D:, both girls are know showing sex day 25, Sweet Special seem 2 be enjoy her self,and know in me flowering room So till later ,:pass:
DSCF1855.jpgDSCF1856.JPGDSCF1859.jpgDSCF1860.jpgDSCF1861.jpgDSCF1863.JPGDSCF1868.jpgDSCF1870.jpgDSCF1872.jpgDSCF1864.jpgDSCF1865.jpgDSCF1875.jpgPeace Kudo.jpg
pencil.png

:D: Kudo, my friend, soon that yummy GP will be ready! How does she smell? I'm now getting something very much like Kaffir lime, unique! Ahhh, and SwSp.,...a familiar sweet floral and spicy aroma, one has lemony notes,...the smoke is potent! 2-3 nice hits, and you're off to the clouds,...:wiz: *** Good catch and fix on the deficiency,... Ca right? :Stones slap:I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it earlier and telling you; my CC and CM had some pre-flowering issues with Ca defc., quickly fixed with some extra Ca-Mg liquid sup's! **** the little ones look strong and happy, brother....well, -LOL!- poor SwChz aside,... tough little bugger though, huh!...still here :D: CM and CC are shaping up nicely...
More :karma Cloud: and :wiz: for the new girls! Always a pleasure Kudo, ooh yhhh,... :pass:

:D: Kudo, my friend, soon that yummy GP will be ready! How does she smell? I'm now getting something very much like Kaffir lime, unique! Ahhh, and SwSp.,...a familiar sweet floral and spicy aroma, one has lemony notes,...the smoke is potent! 2-3 nice hits, and you're off to the clouds,...:wiz: *** Good catch and fix on the deficiency,... Ca right? :Stones slap:I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it earlier and telling you; my CC and CM had some pre-flowering issues with Ca defc., quickly fixed with some extra Ca-Mg liquid sup's! **** the little ones look strong and happy, brother....well, -LOL!- poor SwChz aside,... tough little bugger though, huh!...still here :D: CM and CC are shaping up nicely...
More :karma Cloud: and :wiz: for the new girls! Always a pleasure Kudo, ooh yhhh,... :pass:
Hi :smokebuds:nice two hear form you again yep bro that got that sweet lime unque :D: oh yh with other sweet aroma :thumbs:,deficiency is all over bro :pass:, iv give them both some sweet Packsaddle Molasses,seem two like it,today is feed day, so they should take off anytime know, and the little sweet Skunk is still with us :thumbs: she be moved to my new tent if she come thought :thumbs::pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

OK :smokebuds: it time for some sweet Updates, OK I had chop my Green Poison last night as she got Bud Rot :Stones slap: just in cola, dam but that life but not all lost :stylez rasta smoke: the rest of her was sweet,so i did not lose two much to the rot,i should have over an Oz ones she dry out,and bud are rock hard :thumbs:, But the smell of her is so dam Sweet oh look forward to smoking her, she on the list to been grow again on the next run with a SAD, OK some New update on my other Girls, well got say Thanks to Jaypp for sharing he way of germinate he beans as Ive been doing it this way and liking what Im seeing.
And all girls are getting off with a much better start,which are here Know and the little Sweet Skunk she hang on but he sister is look good :thumbs:.

DSCF1890.jpgDSCF1922.JPGDSCF1924.jpgDSCF1911.jpgDSCF1917.jpg
Iv had to put them all in my other big tent, as I had to use me other tent to dry out the green poison, all girls can stray there till me other tent is free again, so it going to be a sweet mix and Mach :yay:, The Cream Caramel and Cream Mandarin are looking dam sweet and seem to be enjoy them self-know, Im running both girls on Coco Max, and I know why I got a deficiency, in my Cream Mandarin know as I forgot to add some Atazyme oh her 3 week, but like I say all good know she back on track,
DSCF1902.jpgDSCF1903.jpgDSCF1904.jpgDSCF1906.jpgDSCF1907.jpgDSCF1908.jpgDSCF1915.jpg
They on their 5 week know and still on veg, at the weekend coming i well start to add a little bit of bombastic at 0.05ml,so they be getting they fist does of Bloom :stir:, so till me next up dates :pass:, Peace Kudo.jpg

Back