Sweet Seeds Kudo-sweet skunk and sweet special+Sweet Cream Caramle & Cream Mandarin

KUDO

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
OK i thought i open a new sweet thread on me new girls, and leave a link to this grow for my other sweet thread,
sweet seeds.jpg so im going to update this thead with some new pictures of all my girls tomorrow so till then :pass::peace:Kudo

Really? Another journal to follow. Your killing me man. J/k. Good luck and good green gro'n karma karma to ya bro.:gthumb::karma Cloud:

Best of luck!
To you :karma Cloud:
Peace!

sweet.jpg and know all my girls are here,with all the sweet :karma Cloud: so let me pass some sweet :pass: smoke around :smokebuds:mmmmmmmmm dam good Hop digityKnow let get the sweet Party going.
IMAG0051.jpgIMAG0052.jpg the cream are on day 19 and me other sweety are on week 1 IMAG0057.jpgIMAG0058.jpg More update to come soon:peace:Kudo

:smoke: Congratulations on becoming a new Pappa,.. again! :booya:... The Crm. maidens look amazing for 19 days Kudo, damn fine, oh yhhhhhh...:karma Cloud: *coooough-cough cough!* :smokeit: ,....for the wee ones too! I glad to see Sweet Special in there, and Sw. Skunk,....have you grown these before? My two SwSp's were excellent plants to grow,...if it's ready, I'll have my first taste of SwSp tonight!... Looking forward to the new round of Sweets Kudo!! :pass: :pop: :wiz:

:smoke: Congratulations on becoming a new Pappa,.. again! :booya:... The Crm. maidens look amazing for 19 days Kudo, damn fine, oh yhhhhhh...:karma Cloud: *coooough-cough cough!* :smokeit: ,....for the wee ones too! I glad to see Sweet Special in there, and Sw. Skunk,....have you grown these before? My two SwSp's were excellent plants to grow,...if it's ready, I'll have my first taste of SwSp tonight!... Looking forward to the new round of Sweets Kudo!! :pass: :pop: :wiz:
Evening bro :pass: nice to hear form you,and look forward to hearing hows the SwSp smoke is this be me fist run on both so looking forward to it, both of them are looking dam good,look like iv go some think on one of me girls leaves, that i spray her with, but she look sweet :D:,not sure on the Sweet skunk she seem to need some :karma Cloud: her way,not sure if she make it but we see iv drop an other bean just in case, :peace:Kudo

Very nice dude :thumbs:

You couldn't have timed that better, I've been looking for a report on the Sweet Special so if you don't mind I'll pull up a pew and see how she goes :pop:

:karma Cloud: goes out to your Sweet Skunk, and here, :karma Cloud: have a little more for the rest of them.

Speak to you soon dude

:smokebuds:

....:KISS: :karma Cloud: :Foxy:...c'mon, Skunky girl! :wiz:

Hi KUDO!

Good to see you're starting a new one my friend ;)

Wish you all the best. I'll be around the check it out often :D:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Back