Sweet Seeds Kudo-sweet skunk and sweet special+Sweet Cream Caramle & Cream Mandarin

I have a thing for all things RAM lol so im rooting for the mohan ram lol :High 5:havent seen that grown out yet! SS seems to have a diverse line of seeds ! These are all photo right? THE RP is LOVE The smell of grapes and the bag appeal is crazy..the smoke is good too.:stylez rasta smoke:

I have a thing for all things RAM lol so im rooting for the mohan ram lol :High 5:havent seen that grown out yet! SS seems to have a diverse line of seeds ! These are all photo right? THE RP is LOVE The smell of grapes and the bag appeal is crazy..the smoke is good too.:stylez rasta smoke:
Hi DABaracuss :smokebuds: all my girls are Autos,yes SS have a very sweet line of seeds,later on after Christmas, i be running some Sweet Photosensitive,in my other tent this tent for Autos only :thumbs:yep lov the Red Poison and im looking forward to this girl showing some nice sweet colors :yay: and the moham ram be new to me and she looking dam good, :pass: Peace Kudo.jpg

Wonder what the color of the ram will be? It cam out all yellow like that LOL Or is that Light?:stylez rasta smoke:

Wonder what the color of the ram will be? It cam out all yellow like that LOL Or is that Light?:stylez rasta smoke:
i think you would come out yellow if you was in the dark :smokebuds:...lol.... she only just pop out over night, but she looking very happy today oh yh DSCF1927.jpg Peace Kudo.jpg

AAHH IC lol dark popping ninja action! Looking great ! Nice fuzzy stem and perfect leaf!:High 5:

AAHH IC lol dark popping ninja action! Looking great ! Nice fuzzy stem and perfect leaf!:High 5:
lol thanks she looking dam good :pass: she the NinjaInTheNight.jpg Ninja....lol :peace: Kudo

ill be watching that mohan ram auto i got some ready to go just as soon as i get some room in a couple weeks

SUPER KUDOS TO KUDO!!!.......ATTN Sweet seeds rep..

WOW!.....lookin great KUDO!.....I have been literally on the FENCE between the cream mandarine and the sweet special......for the last few days thought my mind was set on the CM's....even have them in my cart waiting for me to place my order......BUT....something tells me that the sweet special might be even more amazing (if possible) than CM. The reason most ppl havnt really tried the sweet special was because when they were first released last year, they had a problem with being true autos and most had to be put 12/12. HOWEVER :brow: I do believe that Sweet Seeds made good on the situation with replacements and fixed the problem with the Sweet Special Auto not autoflowering.IF I can get one of the awesome reps from Sweet Seeds to confirm that the special auto seeds have been fixed to true auto..I will IMMEDIATELY change my order to Sweet special autos..which I will do a grow journal with 5gal DWC tent grow...just need to be sure they fixed the prob....anyhow...sorry to hyjack a bit KUDO :tiphat: I have a feeling ALOT of people will be watchin your sweet specials and how they end up.........keep up the great work!....:karma Cloud: to your grow!...Feels great to have this community of great people!..looking forward to lots of success!.:GoooAuto:

Hi phillow thanks for that info im sure one of the sweet well be along to say what been going on with the SP beans,let hope this has been fixed by the sweet seeds,:thumbs: So far she looking dam good :stylez rasta smoke:,this is going be a good show CM-CC are getting ready for flowering looking so good :smokebuds:here some pictures iv just taking out of the tent DSCF1934.jpgDSCF1935.jpgDSCF1936.jpgDSCF1937.jpgDSCF1938.jpgDSCF1939.jpg Peace Kudo.jpg
pencil.png

:smoke:Oooh-ho-hooo, Kudo, you're in for a real threat with that Green Poison! I've tried some early dry, and it's my favorite Sweet! The aromatics stayed very close to wet smell, delicious smell/flavor,... and the buzz is fierce! Honestly, she might be the most potent Sweet I've had yet, and that's saying something! I'm so glad the mold damage was minimal,...*whew!* -the heart sinks when you first find it-:face: ....When you try her, you'll want to grow more right away! :wiz: *** Welcome to the new baby, Mohan! DAB's, Sniper and I will be looking forward to seeing just how fine she turns out,...:Coolio: *** Yes! :High 5: -the big girls are looking damn nice Kudo! You're a wiz' at getting them to branch nicely and stay at a good height; those girls are ready to put on a Show!! :bow: :bow: :bow::Foxy: :Foxy: :Foxy: Outstanding job Kudo! :D:
Phillow} You can't go wrong either way bro'! I just finished with 2 SwSp's, and they're excellent plants to grow,...and smoke -LOL!! ...no prob's, easy and tolerant.... If you want to check them out, hit the link in my signt.; CM is a premier strain in the Sweet family, even Jaypp calls her his fav'! ...very different from SwSp though, which doesn't get the prop's she deserves IMO... :thumbs:

Back