Sweet Seeds Kudo-sweet skunk and sweet special+Sweet Cream Caramle & Cream Mandarin

Evening Waira :smokebuds:yep me girls are ready to Bloom i get some pictures up tomorrow,so looking forward to the smoking the CM as it got ice cool in her, one of my fav smoke :drool: ,All good with the Green Poison :D:,im going to start an other one off tonight i think iv got one or two bean hiding away :D: ,all baby girls are picking just nice be updating tomorrow,so till then brv keep it Sweet :pass: Peace Kudo.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Ok :smokebuds: it that time to do another sweet update on me girls :hug:, both Cream caramel & Cream mandarine are looking dam sweet :stylez rasta smoke:, Iv feed both girls their first Bloom last night of Bombastic, me other girls seem to be doing just nice and looking dam sweetie Hop digity just water so far and very little rootbastic,and I’m feeding all me girls know on Reverse Osmosis Water :thumbs:, and i I’m liking what I’m seeing form this:thumbs: , know me tap water is 0.0 EC :thumbs: , and It seem I’m not use as much ph. as i would have, and it seem too hold a much better ph for me, OK s me :smokebuds: till I update again let me pass some sweet :pass: and my sweetie.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DSCF1940.jpgDSCF1941.jpgDSCF1942.jpgDSCF1943.jpgDSCF1944.JPGDSCF1948.jpgDSCF1949.jpgDSCF1950.jpgDSCF1951 - Copy.jpgDSCF1951.jpgDSCF1953.jpgDSCF1959.jpgDSCF1960.jpgDSCF1961.jpgDSCF1964.jpgDSCF1967.jpgDSCF1969.jpgDSCF1970.jpg keep turn for more sweet updates :pass: Peace Kudo.jpg [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
pencil.png

I love your updates Kudo you always have lovely ladies to look at and a lot of them. Great job bro and I will :smokebuds: around some Ghaze x C99

I love your updates Kudo you always have lovely ladies to look at and a lot of them. Great job bro and I will :smokebuds: around some Ghaze x C99
:group::peace:kudo

:smokebuds: I'll take part in this session!....also currently have some strawberry cough and platinum bubba to pass around :group:
GREAT JOB KUDO!!!!....So I placed my order for my seeds on Halloween to take advantage of a promo Seedsman seeds was running. I ordered Cream Mandarine!!!!....by the looks of yours, I made a good choice!!!!....should be getting them in the next few days.....everyone stay tuned for the CM to show her stuff in my 3 5gal DWC buckets tent grow!...will be starting a journal of them here!...Keep up the great work!...I have lots to look forward to!....great to be a part of this community!........:Thank You:

Yep, some amazing plants :D:

Keep it up my friend!

tommy

Looking Sweet And Creamy KUDO :Cushty:

:peace:

Oh ur gonna Love that Chunky CM pheno u have there ma.Friend .

The Smell will come to be very Addicitve bro .....
Sorotten amd.smooth. Sweet "Sleep Tight"

Looking great as always kudo what size pot is that cream caramel in ?

Back