Sweet Seeds Kudo-sweet skunk and sweet special+Sweet Cream Caramle & Cream Mandarin

Ok my Sweet :smokebuds:as i said i update my S.C.C S.C.M,both girl are drinking loads know watering every day know,Ec 1.8 and girls are hungry,but im not push them as they are doing very Sweet and kicking some sweet sugar on fan laves :thumbs:,and i be update the moham ram and red poison soon,both girls are looking dam good Hop digityiv been making some more light to add to the tent which i be update with me girls soon :smokebuds:,right back to the sweet creams and some pictures of me Girls.Sweet Smoke till Later :pass: ,
DSCF2040.jpgDSCF2041.jpgDSCF2043.jpgDSCF2045.jpgDSCF2046.jpgDSCF2050.jpgDSCF2051.jpgPeace Kudo.jpg

OK my Sweet :smokebuds:,just another Quick update of my girls :thumbs:,The Cream Caramel & Cream Mandarin e are frosting up just nice :brow: a packing on buds :stylez rasta smoke:both have got beautiful coals,looking forward to see them both packing them on them Sweet bud,and the Sweet Special & Sweet Skunk are both are looking dam good,The Sweet Special is on bloom know and she very hungry,and im just waiting for the Sweet Skunk to Take off :thumbs: ,iv just drop two sweet Cheese two water,im going to run them down in my other tent,but i update this when they up and running,so till then Enjoy some sweet :pass: .
DSCF2099.jpgDSCF2083.jpgDSCF2084.jpgDSCF2095.jpgDSCF2100.jpgDSCF2102.jpgDSCF2103.jpgPeace Kudo.jpg

Looking good Kudo. I can't wait for my RP or Cm to start bulking up. or my BJA to start flowering. Great looking plants bro. Good growing so far.

As Always .,,,
Dude Ur Cream.Manderine And MineLook alot alike .,,
She will Have a Cool.Exhale and I bet that was alot like the Ice Cool In there ....
Does she Smell.closely ...
The Buzz is some what Like a Diesel but The Cream Caramel Duhhhh ...is prevelant ..as well ...Powerful smoke In there ,..
I.camt wait for.The Next one

kudo, they are good enough to eat yum!:drool::drool:[video=youtube;SPlcU0khL6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlcU0khL6Q[/video]

kudo, they are good enough to eat yum!:drool::drool:[video=youtube;SPlcU0khL6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlcU0khL6Q[/video]
:rofl: god i do lov YouTube,you made my mouth water of the thought :drool: i think a nice Christmas Cake sound yummy :pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

As Always .,,,
Dude Ur Cream.Manderine And MineLook alot alike .,,
She will Have a Cool.Exhale and I bet that was alot like the Ice Cool In there ....
Does she Smell.closely ...
The Buzz is some what Like a Diesel but The Cream Caramel Duhhhh ...is prevelant ..as well ...Powerful smoke In there ,..
I.camt wait for.The Next one
SM i think the Cream Mandarine has a space in my tent form Know on :thumbs:as i do lov my Ice Cool and a Diesel Buzz,im looking forward to try my other sweet out over the coming weeks :smokebuds:i need to get a SAD on the go soon two :D: as me last one did work out for me,iv just pick up some ATA Rootfast development NPK 1-6-1 sound good say only use it for the fist 2 weeks,not sure if anyone use it,if so be nice to no how good it works out,im going run it see how it works out,as i just drop 2 Sweet Cheese :thumbs:eek:nes their out i be giving them some, :pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

If you LIke the CM you will love it with color in the BC!:Holy Moly::slap:
Thanks DB :pass: yep iv got some BC setting here waiting there trun :smokebuds:,how did you get on with the spot did you pick any up,im off to pick some more up next week,as im sorting out another tent to run sweet mic grows,and a BC be on the list to do :brow::pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

Black Cream.Is a Beautiful.Strain...Think Its the Next Sweet I drop ....
But I still Waiting on My Double White ..

Back