Sweet Seeds Kudo-sweet skunk and sweet special+Sweet Cream Caramle & Cream Mandarin

Thanks to every one for the sweet comments,more sweet up dates to come so till then :smokebuds:have some ganash.jpg

OK :smokebuds:it time for another update on me Sweet Special and me Sweet Skunk,OK the Sweet Special is start to take off and getting read for some bloom:thumbs:, which she be getting on her next feed,the Sweet Skunk is on day 26 and looking good :D:,over the weekend i be update my other sweet girls which are looking dam beautiful :stylez rasta smoke:,so till me next update :pass:.
DSCF2035.jpgDSCF2038.jpgDSCF2037.jpgDSCF2033.jpgPeace Kudo.jpg
pencil.png

That sweet Skunk Looks Like MeLove !!!

Nice and healthy bro. Are you getting any skuny aroma yet? :High 5:

:dance2: :dance::dance2: Brother Kudo, I see lush, juicy ladies and Sweet healthy babies!! Your Sweet family is very nicely spaced in their growth stages...:D: ....Wow! The Crm. girls, mmmm,...:High 5: Excellent! ...Skunk and Special(!) look fantastic :wiz:... SwSp is building those nice full branches for you! My two were aromatic chameleons during growth, and changed some more during cure too! (I'll post an update with dry pics and descriptions tomorrow morn')... She's going to be a treat, and I can't wait to see what smells she makes for you to keep guessing at! .... The two babies are coming along damn well my friend! I've keen interest in that Mo'Ram,...:D: Ahhh, how's that Green Poison treating you? :brow: Mine has flattened the top of my head with the velvet covered hammer she swings around- :roflcry:... and the flavor/smell,... amazing, oh yh!! *** Beautiful job, as usual, on this Sweet family, Kudo! :booya: :Foxy: ...lets keep passing that GP around some more, oh yh.... :pass: :group:

:dance2: :dance::dance2: Brother Kudo, I see lush, juicy ladies and Sweet healthy babies!! Your Sweet family is very nicely spaced in their growth stages...:D: ....Wow! The Crm. girls, mmmm,...:High 5: Excellent! ...Skunk and Special(!) look fantastic :wiz:... SwSp is building those nice full branches for you! My two were aromatic chameleons during growth, and changed some more during cure too! (I'll post an update with dry pics and descriptions tomorrow morn')... She's going to be a treat, and I can't wait to see what smells she makes for you to keep guessing at! .... The two babies are coming along damn well my friend! I've keen interest in that Mo'Ram,...:D: Ahhh, how's that Green Poison treating you? :brow: Mine has flattened the top of my head with the velvet covered hammer she swings around- :roflcry:... and the flavor/smell,... amazing, oh yh!! *** Beautiful job, as usual, on this Sweet family, Kudo! :booya: :Foxy: ...lets keep passing that GP around some more, oh yh.... :pass: :group:
Waira :smokebuds: that green poison Treating Kudo dam Sweet let me pass it around :group:,and yes girls are looking very happy very Sweet :smokebuds:,iv turn my self in a nice feed for them know,just remembering who get what and when :stir: :thumbs: ,the Sweet moham ram she a beauty for sure she rocking away,the smells are a mix at the mo as it full of mix sweet :jaw:.i be updating the Sweet Cream mandarin e & Cream Caramel tonight her buds and leaves are start to sugar up nice so girls should be ready for "MC5" so till later brv let me pass more Green :pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

Kudos to kudo!

Nice and healthy bro. Are you getting any skuny aroma yet? :High 5:
Hi brv im get lots of Sweet Smells but i be taking her out later and i let you no what she kick of, so till then let me pass :pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

i am here too!:jump: girl's look fine!:dancer::dancer::drool:now i know what to expect from my cm, if it turn's out half as good as your's i will be happy!:dance::smokebuds:

Back