Sweet Seeds Kudo-sweet skunk and sweet special+Sweet Cream Caramle & Cream Mandarin

Phillow i'l PM you about it ...This is KUDO"S work space......"Munch"....:High 5:

Sweet KUDO Looks like you have some LED spot lights? Is that what I see? How is that working out for you?:stylez rasta smoke:

Great minds think alike.lol i too have been waiting on a report for Sweet Special. Thanks for this thread KUDO.:gthumb:Have to admire the time you spend posting your pics!:slap:

Sweet KUDO Looks like you have some LED spot lights? Is that what I see? How is that working out for you?:stylez rasta smoke:
Hi DB to be honest im not sure as iv got lots of LED in there :smokebuds:it been nice for the litte baby one in there, you can get very close :smokebuds:,to the light,i mite get some more for me other room, as im going to do some LST on me other sweet girls,i did think of that put some in there :five:,know you got me brain working away know, :thumbs: :pass: Peace Kudo.jpg

HMMM..IMA hit up DAN at GN..they should sell or make a 1spot case with driver and such..for when you upgrade to the new TECH you can use the old ones for spot lights!:Cushty:

HMMM..IMA hit up DAN at GN..they should sell or make a 1spot case with driver and such..for when you upgrade to the new TECH you can use the old ones for spot lights!:Cushty:
Moring DB :pass:, you should ask dan if he get you some of theirs spot for you DSCF1996.jpgDSCF1997.jpg the one in the middle got red and blue mix in,@ the mo im using them for vegging right know very happy :thumbs:, but i am going to use them in my little tent,just need to work out were to fix them up :smokebuds: if you cant get any let me no brv Peace Kudo.jpg

Looking Sweet Kudo.!!!

ok new update on the Sweet Mo-ham Ram & Red Poison Day 14 :smokebuds:,OK both girls are in there new air-pots know :thumbs:,and both girls have had there fist bit of LST,apart form that, both are doing good:pass: :stylez rasta smoke:,
DSCF1998.jpgDSCF1999.jpgDSCF2001.jpgDSCF2002.jpgDSCF2003.jpgPeace Kudo.jpg

OK :smokebuds:i thought i do another sweet picture update on me girls :hug:,why i pass some sweet smoke :pass:,all me other girls are looking dam sweet :jump: soon to update them all :stylez rasta smoke:.
DSCF2013.jpgDSCF2014.jpgDSCF2016.jpgDSCF2018.jpgDSCF2020.jpgDSCF2023.jpgPeace Kudo.jpg

Thanks for the update Kudo, the plants are really well my friend.
You are doing a fine job with your plants :Cushty:
Keep it sweet!
J

Back