Sweet Seeds #Kush van stitch + Sweet Seeds - Speed Devil

Reaction score
Ok all i thought i open a new thead on Kush Van stitch and speed davil,i lost all my other plant down to firends water having to much chlorine in it,so im doing a test run at hes house with hes water now, iv got some Aquarium seachem prime safe tapwater Chlorine remover i thought i shair this, as someone mit be having the same trouble as my firend has, as thery start of growing very nice,and then stop growing and stunted yellowing all over,as i cant thank of anythink easy it could be,iv been over everythink, and it brings me back to the water,i keep you all updates on how it all goes,iv put an other plant over he house it about week old so let see how it well grow there,
so why that going on let get the show on the road with the Kush van speed Devil

1. so far all good the Kush is 14 days old and speed 2days old so here some pictires of my girls.
  2. Kush Van Stitch IMAG0028.jpg
  3. Speed Devil IMAG0029.jpg on me next update i get some pictures of my other girls to show you what chlorine well do to you beautfull Girls,so till later :peace: Kudo

Attachments

• IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 109
:pop:alrite man...rollin a fatty and pullin up a chair...been wanting to see this strain grow...happy growing brotha!!!:D

You know I'm sub'd I hope you like lemon funk cuz they reek of lemon dank bro

man, what is up...its like this place is a ghost town on some these threads...

well :howdy: KUDO sorry I've been missing this thread but here I am. bring on the kush van stitch goodness. :pop:

NEW UPDATES
Ok all just some new up dates on me van-kush,iv moved me speed devil to a firends house but i well update her later in the week,im going to do a coco soil run with a van kush next to each other,well today my baby kush has pop her head out of her rockwall :D and my other kush has shown sex :D today @ day 21,so now the fun well begin,im looking forward to doing my coco run i be using Ferro of Holland nutes as thery made for my tap water,iv done some test run with my water and with the ferro and im very happy,so i looking forward to see how this grow,so i leve you all with some new pictures till my next up dates and thank guys for the likes,
IMAG0035.jpgIMAG0036.jpgIMAG0037.jpgIMAG0038.jpgbaby KushIMAG0039.jpg

:peace:
KUDO​

ok guys i thought i keep this thead update on me girls,why i enjoy one of wiz Dargon,:smokebuds:mmmmmmmm nice right were was i dam this is good,anyway let get on with this show so here some update of my girls,so far all good,the baby kush seem to be enjoy her self in the coco soil,she seem to be rocking away at one week,this the fist time with coco and im enjoy this,im start to feed her around the middle of next week,so she be at 1.5 week till she gets a feed,start with a low ppm and work me way up,as im enjoy this grow i add a new member to the family a Sweet Seed Big davil,me other kush is at 4 weeks now and iv got a new feed for veging and flower, chempak 12.5/25/25 for flower,and we see how she like this :D, she seem to like the Chempak fully balanced feed in veging,anyway so i leve you all with some pictures as im getting a bit stond now :smokebuds:
Here stitch heres your girls,hope you enjoy i am :D,
IMAG0045.jpgIMAG0046.jpgIMAG0048.jpgIMAG0049.jpgIMAG0050.jpg
peace.gifKUDO
pencil.png

Ok all i thought i give my thead an update to show you how my girls are doing, the 2 iv got run in the coco are looking very nice,im very happy with the out come,and the speed there gorwing @ in the coco, the baby kush be going undering my HPS today as she at day 15,so later on i give her agood feed @ 1.4 EC,see how she like that,Big devil just be on watering for now,me over kush is on day 38 she seem just to be happy enjoy bobing along,and the feed im using for her, she seem to like it very much,im working more on the EC said of thing to feed her,iv put some nice goodie in to her soil :D and im sure she enjoy them,anyway here my girls, enjoy :pimp:,
IMAG0063.jpgIMAG0065.jpgIMAG0066.jpgIMAG0069.jpgIMAG0070.jpg:peace:KUDO

That kush looks like it's gonna be some dank man, can't wait to see how it looks finished. peace :peace:

Back