Indoor Kyote's 2021 Adventures in Grow Land Indoor & Outdoor

Indoor winter 2021 Seedstockers Candy Dawg & Blackberry Gum
Candy Dawg popped the helmet a bit and Blackberry Gum is trying to join us :thumbsup:

cd1 .JPG

BG
bg1.JPG

seedstockers2.png

Day 2

BG is very very small at this point, just a speck of green in the middle of the pot. About 1/2 inch across she is.
bg2.JPG

bg2a.jpg

Helmet is history :thumbsup:
cd2.JPG

cd2a.jpg

The perimeter of the pots received a little H2o after the pictures were taken. The first couple weeks are nervous weeks for me. :yoinks:

Day 8

Not much happening here right now. :shrug: Watered with Miicrobial Mass today, and next watering will be the first feed of 1g/gal of Mega Crop.

Best I've been able to keep the temps is 73 to 78f, with RH at 60% now.

LIghts at 19/5 and at 11k on the light meter.

If these don't take off in the next two weeks, I'm gonna plant turnips :rofl:

Funky Dawg
day8c.jpg

BG not showing much either
day8b.jpg

One week down, and turnips may be in my near future :eek1:

Have a goodn grofolks :toke:

Last edited:
Day 8

Not much happening here right now. :shrug: Watered with Miicrobial Mass today, and next watering will be the first feed of 1g/gal of Mega Crop.

Best I've been able to keep the temps is 73 to 78f, with RH at 60% now.

LIghts at 19/5 and at 11k on the light meter.

If these don't take off in the next two weeks, I'm gonna plant turnips :rofl:

Funky Dawg
View attachment 1274586

BG not showing much either
View attachment 1274587

One week down, and turnips may be in my near future :eek1:

Have a goodn grofolks :toke:

At least you can eat the turnips! But I have had runts take off suddenly, but as Pops22 stated in the other thread, might be prudent to plant a couple more (then watch these take off and your tent is full)! I find my autos sometimes grow slower and don't always get very big, I'm not sure why. My photo plants seem to take off, if not they have time to get bigger. I still find autos fun tho and will continue to try and grow a monster one day!

At least you can eat the turnips! But I have had runts take off suddenly, but as Pops22 stated in the other thread, might be prudent to plant a couple more (then watch these take off and your tent is full)! I find my autos sometimes grow slower and don't always get very big, I'm not sure why. My photo plants seem to take off, if not they have time to get bigger. I still find autos fun tho and will continue to try and grow a monster one day!

I'll give em another week and see what they do or not do. I am wondering when going through customs, if the x ray or whatever, if it does something to the seeds. I don't know at this point. :shrug: It's the 2nd Candy Dawg, first one didn't crack the shell.

I'll give em another week and see what they do or not do. I am wondering when going through customs, if the x ray or whatever, if it does something to the seeds. I don't know at this point. :shrug: It's the 2nd Candy Dawg, first one didn't crack the shell.

I wonder too, or if anything gets irradiated at times. Guess it's hard to ever know, if anything gets damaged or messed up. I hope that they get going, or the next batch is better for you :growing:

Back