Indoor Kyote's 2021 Adventures in Grow Land Indoor & Outdoor

Indoor winter 2021 Seedstockers
Well, Candy Dawg and Blackberry Gum got yanked after stalling out. I soaked 1 more of each, plus an Amnesia. Only the Candy Dawg and Amnesia sprouted. .. and appears they may stall as well.

This is the Candy Dawg and Blackberry Gum after 10 days or so when I yanked em

dead.JPG

Day 3 on the Amnesia
day3am.JPG

Day 3 Candy Dawg
day3cd.JPG

I have 2 more Blackberry Gum soaking today that will go into smaller pots with new grow medium as I'm thinking that could be the problem. This has got me somewhat confused beyond me normal state of confusion :shrug:

Sorry to see they stalled out, hard to say why but sometimes plants just seem to lack the vigor to want to grow. Hope the next batch is better! :bump:

Sorry to see they stalled out, hard to say why but sometimes plants just seem to lack the vigor to want to grow. Hope the next batch is better! :bump:

I opened a new bag of grow medium and see if that makes a difference. Hoping so. :thumbsup:

I opened a new bag of grow medium and see if that makes a difference. Hoping so. :thumbsup:

tip -> u can't jus open a new bag of medium & have it make a diff...u hafta actually plant somethin in it :face: jus sayin & carry on plz...:smoking: ppp

tip -> u can't jus open a new bag of medium & have it make a diff...u hafta actually plant somethin in it :face: jus sayin & carry on plz...:smoking: ppp

watch me brudda :rofl:

Are you putting a dome on your seedlings? Are you dressing the soil less mix ie: blood bone meal.

Day 2

BG is very very small at this point, just a speck of green in the middle of the pot. About 1/2 inch across she is.

View attachment 1272596
View attachment 1272598

Helmet is history :thumbsup:
View attachment 1272597

View attachment 1272599

The perimeter of the pots received a little H2o after the pictures were taken. The first couple weeks are nervous weeks for me. :yoinks:
Day 8

Not much happening here right now. :shrug: Watered with Miicrobial Mass today, and next watering will be the first feed of 1g/gal of Mega Crop.

Best I've been able to keep the temps is 73 to 78f, with RH at 60% now.

LIghts at 19/5 and at 11k on the light meter.

If these don't take off in the next two weeks, I'm gonna plant turnips :rofl:

Funky Dawg
View attachment 1274586

BG not showing much either
View attachment 1274587

One week down, and turnips may be in my near future :eek1:

Have a goodn grofolks :toke:
These two should still be domed IMO and a little more moisture too.

Are you putting a dome on your seedlings? Are you dressing the soil less mix ie: blood bone meal.

I put a dome over until they are above ground, then take the dome off. The tent humidity is 55 to 65%RH with temp @ 75F. It's promix hp with added perlite, Nothing else in it.

Back