Indoor LED model recommendations , advice - Indoor Noob

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

Recently eyeing up some LED lights and tents for an Organic Indoor Auto grow
2 - 4 plants
Appreciate any advice on Light models and tent size , ventilation
An A - Z list of items for the grow if possible and a rough price estimate would be great

And also any Autoflowering strains that have recently worked well for you guys would love to hear your experiences ,

Opinions , advice , tips all welcome AFN

Hello everyone ,

Recently eyeing up some LED lights and tents for an Organic Indoor Auto grow
2 - 4 plants
Appreciate any advice on Light models and tent size , ventilation
An A - Z list of items for the grow if possible and a rough price estimate would be great

And also any Autoflowering strains that have recently worked well for you guys would love to hear your experiences ,

Opinions , advice , tips all welcome AFN
Check on Instagram FOLUX SOLUTIONS LED I can get you a discount if you like same as HLG QB V1

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I, as well as many others, use the Autocob which are built by user and sponsor BigSm0 at www.cobshop.net. They are small and outstanding lights. They carry a low electrical use, low heat throw, small and easy to move and very efficient. Take a look at the lights in the grow light companies section. There is lots of info to read. Quantum Boards are popular too.

Forget cost, buy what works for you.
Timber Grow Lights or Cobshop AutoCOB
Gorilla Grow Tent
Main thing is don’t cut corners on grow medium, do something research because nobody has the magic bullet for your situation. This hobby is all about learning, that is the fun to me. Good luck.

Am i looking at 2 lights for 4 plants and what size tent are we talking? Thanks for the replies i will check out your recommendations

Autocobs are 1 per plant I think. Size of tent depends on size of pot. I use 1.2 gal pots and can just get 4 in a 2ft X 3ft space. If space is not an issue get a size that fits for you. Then you could use 3 or 5 gal pots. That's if your going soil ( which I would recommend for a new guy) the auto pot system is good but you have to start all your plants at the same time because of nutrients. I start a new plant every two weeks so I have to hand water. Then there are the nutrients - everyone is raving about mega crop which is simple but there are loads of choices. I started with something simple, old timer organic, but biobizz is supposed to be good, as is the pH perfect range.
You have a lot of research ahead of you and a 1,000 opinions of what works best. Check out some threads of grows, there are loads of good growers, see what they use and ask questions. Look in the indoor journal section or the grow battles where you can see a load of growers in one thread.
Am i looking at 2 lights for 4 plants and what size tent are we talking? Thanks for the replies i will check out your recommendations

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

one autocob 3500K per plant is the way I would go.
And for auto breeders I would look at Mephisto, Dinafem and Dutch Passion. Pick a strain from either of them and tailor it to your needs. It's pretty hard to recommend you a specific auto strain.
As for a list of things to buy, that is complex man and there are so many options. Have a look at growweedeasy.com. There are lists on that excellent site.

Back