Seed Bank Legitimate Seedbank Successful Orders

JM

Regenerative Ag Student For Life
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I ordered seeds from Marijauna-seeds.nl

Auto Blueberry,Auto Widow,and Low Ryder #2 all feminized. All that I have tried so far (21 out of 45) have been both autoflower and feminized as promised!

View attachment 63View attachment 64View attachment 65View attachment 66
1.png

Last edited:
I have ordered from Attitude and Gypsy Nirvana Seed Boutique. Both with success. The thing that baffled me was that Gypsy Nirvana Seed Boutique only used 3 days from received payment til i had it in the mail.. Attitude was somewhat slower but offer diffrent kinds of guarantees to your orders.

my last few orders have came from Gypsy Nirvana Seed Boutique. and herbiesheadshop.fast delivery never had problems would reccomend them anytime but will be trying dope-seeds.com next.

I tried... but I guess I dont have the admin priveledges for that... so the post title is at least changed... Balier? Wiz? FD?

Maybe I'll PM

After watching Gypsy blow his top on YouTube and the way he bans people left & right from ICMag - don't think I'll ever buy from him again. Luckily some of the breeders that used to only be on his site are now available elsewhere.

Want to know why i'll never buy from the boo again?

When sour60 was first released i waiting until december like i always do, to order seeds

When april came around i knew some thing wasn't rite. So i email SB to see what is going on. They say they didn't receive any money, which made a red flag go up right away. After a few emails we found out i sent american, as they didn't want canadian money orders any more. So my total was different.
Still they said nope we didn't get that.
So i went to the post where i drew up the money order. Gave them my ID and receipt. I was on a mission now!!!!
Post comes back and says, "Yep they cashed it, gave me a photocopy of THE CASHED MONEY ORDER!!!

Now i am rampaging,, F'n pricks trying to steal or what? I msg gypsy... ANYONE to try to solve the issue. No one really gets back to me, The only time anything happened is A) When i contacted mdanzig himself, and B) When i started to vent in public.

Danzig straightened out the order on his on time!!! Which i appreciate very much.
A few months after i got my beans, SB gets back to me. Oh yes we did cash that, we need an addy to send it to.
Sorry bub, by this point my safe house is LONG gone.. It's fall now!!!! Almost a year since i ordered them.

My advice.. Use a credit card... They won't fuck around like that.. EVER... They don't want the charge backs!! Belive me.

That's how i found dopeseeds!! Funny how gypsy pads the competitions pockets by just doing what they do!

I am soooo so happy sour60 can be had else ware now.. I have no trouble spouting good things about mdanzig.
So stupid gypsy tried to make you stay exclusive. Bullocks.. We bred the F'n things..

Marijuana seeds.nl I have ordered from them twice. White dwarfs both times. First order took almost two weeks to ship and another two weeks or so to arrive. I ordered the discrete shipping though. They said it would take longer. EDIT: Poster was unhappy with shipping methods. When I pulled back the tape on the wd side the seeds flew everywhere. I thought I lost two seeds but realized i after peeling the other side back that one seed had already been mixed in with randoms. completely unacceptable

Good seeds, fair price, discrete shipping is a must

NOTE: We do not like see stealth methods discussed , whether we find them acceptable or not, in the open forum. TY, JD

Last edited by a moderator:
the single seed centre was where i got my seeds from..my first time ever ordering seeds. nervous as hell! did know what seeds to order, just knew i wanted autos. so i got barneys farm pineapple express (5 fem) and 2 free seeds.)(1 fem) reserva privada confidential cheese and (1 fem) DNA genetics rocklock.ordered on a thrus.,got them that next friday morining. came in Edit: stealth method. barneys farm P.E. came in original package and the others came in baggies clearly labeled.:lol::clap::head:

Last edited by a moderator:
Single seed centre - 13 days from order date & included 2 free fem. seeds - tracking # was about pointless though

Does anyone know where I can order seeds where I will both get my seeds and won't get arrested I live in a state in the USA and medical marijuana is not legal here and I'm worried about ordering seeds from just any site I don't want cops meeting me at my door

Back