Dinafem Let's Get Some Dinafem Grows Going!

I haven’t had the opportunity to run any dinafem to date but id give it the old college try. Indica, sativa, auto, or photo matters not... preferably not a CBD strain if i am considered. Thanks for the opportunity @Dinafem-Mark ! And if i am chosen I’ll run a diary for ya! No Problem!!!:headbang:

I've had a chat with a few colleagues at the office and I'm not going to do any "free" seeds at the moment. We are getting back to work but we have had to change quite a lot of details especially in the office/warehouses to conform with the Covid-19 issue :thumbsup:

I'm going to try my best to kick the seeds4diary giveaways back in early June :pass:

I'll get a post up when I can people :thumbsup:

Stay safe out there :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Thanks for the update @ Dinafem-mark. Still in when its time

if @Dinafem-Mark or just Mark, needs journals, consider me in! I’ll do my best to make it.

It’s not about the free seeds, as I already have too many to grow out, both photo and auto!

Im just really grateful to Mark for the trust, especially when I was just starting out! He might not even remember me due to the sheer numbers he deals with, on a daily basis. The dude is :headbang:

Dinafem and HSO will always have a special place in my heart, cos of Mark! Awesome genetics, awesome dude!

Get some today peeps! I would, if I don’t have so many left!

:baked::baked::baked:

Oh, That's very kind of you to say :thumbsup:

I do try my best :pass:

Stay safe everyone :bighug:

Mark..
It's true though not many do wat you do bud and it's extremely appreciated by me and our community at large, so for me it's a big reason I recommend there seeds bc of they are willing to send out seeds for battles ect then they have to have a good product. I will say dinafem seeds have all been more uniform less pheno variety and easy growing and that can't be said for some other popular breeders I hope to check some HSO gear out soon as all the grows I've seen look stellar so keep up the amazing work and hopefully more breeders/people take a que for you. Also here is a Dinafem photo gorilla it's growing great especially since I've been a bit neglectful with everything that's going on. She has been topped and will be transplanted to a 3gal in a few days and most likely be moved in and out or the last few weeks put it out so we will see.
20200508_101318.jpg

I will say dinafem seeds have all been more uniform less pheno variety and easy growing and that can't be said for some other popular breeders I hope to check some HSO gear out soon as all the grows I've seen look stellar so keep up the amazing work

So glad your enjoying our creations :pass:

I'm hoping this Covid-19 issue goes away just as fast as it came :thumbsup: as I want to resume "seeds4diary" giveaways :cheers:

Stay safe people :bighug:

Mark..

I have 3 seed pack of purple afghan kush already and i will be planting at least one seed outdoors this year. Live in the "true North" Canada (unless your in Minnie then you may be farther north than me) and can't go in ground till june. Unfortunetly it ain't an auto but you'll be getting my pic's anyway mate because they use the word 'photo' in photoperiod.

Last edited:
Back