Dinafem Let's Get Some Dinafem Grows Going!

@Dinafem-Mark did want Journal in your thread or is blog ok

I not 100% positive on this, but on page 1 Mark says:

"Let's do a seed4diary giveaways ....
If you are interested in running a diary for us .... we can get the Dinafem sub-forum back on track"

To me that implies that he would like to see dedicated grower journals from each of us in the Dinafem sub-forum. :biggrin:

@Dinafem-Mark hey Mark where do you want the journals? in here? or we each start our own? whatever you want.:salute:

If you could start a seperate diary in the Dinafem sub-forum that would be preferred :thumbsup:
The beasts have arrived. View attachment 1165804will be germ 1 of each into solo cups then outside in 30 gallon living soil pots.

Good luck dude :pass:
@Dinafem-Mark did want Journal in your thread or is blog ok
New thread if possible mate :thumbsup:
I not 100% positive on this, but on page 1 Mark says:

"Let's do a seed4diary giveaways ....
If you are interested in running a diary for us .... we can get the Dinafem sub-forum back on track"

To me that implies that he would like to see dedicated grower journals from each of us in the Dinafem sub-forum. :biggrin:
Exactly :bighug:

Nice to see seeds are dropping. Time to set this sub-forum on AFN on fire :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark I would love to grow some of your XXL auto strains, I have some of the moby dick xxls starting soon, but would love to try amnesia XXL auto or another nice XXL variety.
@Dinafem-Mark I would love to grow some of your XXL auto strains, I have some of the moby dick xxls starting soon, but would love to try amnesia XXL auto or another nice XXL variety.
the cheese xxl is a monster too. And the white widow

the cheese xxl is a monster too. And the white widow
My last grow was their WW XXL (I did a journal on here you can read). Great plants, smoked beautifully too!

Our website is back open for online orders if that helps?

Normally I would offer the seeds for free in return for a diary but this is not possible at the moment :(

All the best :bong:

Mark..

I've had my seeds for a while now. I'm going to do blue Kush auto in the greenhouse and a White Widow XXL auto I'll do inside. I've got your new Quick Dinamed CBD photoperiod I'll be starting in the next day or two.
@Dinafem-Mark
Are we documenting within this thread or do you want us to start a journal?

@Dinafem-Mark or HSO whichever hats on but since in this thread and not into searching right this sec any word on the HSO chocolate mint OG and chem bomb (maybe battle seeds too) but won’t be picky if not all make it! Just curious if/when those were going out so I could plan ahead?!? :thanks: sir

I've had my seeds for a while now. I'm going to do blue Kush auto in the greenhouse and a White Widow XXL auto I'll do inside. I've got your new Quick Dinamed CBD photoperiod I'll be starting in the next day or two.
@Dinafem-Mark
Are we documenting within this thread or do you want us to start a journal?
I have separate journal goin under the dinafem section for these beans he sent! :d5:

Back