Dinafem Let's Get Some Dinafem Grows Going!

Dinafem-Mark

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
Hello all :pass:

I hope our AFN family is doing well :thumbsup:

It's time to get the Dinafem sub-forum back on track as I'm not seeing to many new grows of late :(

Let's do a seed4diary giveaways, opening up the Dinafem/AutoDinafem catologe to get a few fire grows going :pass:

I would like to see a few of our Autos being grown outdoor also this season :thumbsup:

If you are interested in running a diary for us, either indoors or out. Drop your name here or fire me a PM and we can get the Dinafem sub-forum back on track :pass:

Thanks all :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Hello all :pass:

I hope our AFN family is doing well :thumbsup:

It's time to get the Dinafem sub-forum back on track as I'm not seeing to many new grows of late :(

Let's do a seed4diary giveaways, opening up the Dinafem/AutoDinafem catologe to get a few fire grows going :pass:

I would like to see a few of our Autos being grown outdoor also this season :thumbsup:

If you are interested in running a diary for us, either indoors or out. Drop your name here or fire me a PM and we can get the Dinafem sub-forum back on track :pass:

Thanks all :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

oh boy! :jump: i've yet to grow any dinafem, so def sign me up for any indica-heavy autofemz plz, tyvm :thanks: ppp

Hi Mark: @Dinafem-Mark

My grow space will be open in 6 or 7 weeks. I will be looking for the fastest autos you might have. I am not sure but I may have some seeds coming for tieing for third in the Solo Cup Photo contest? I don't know who is handling that? anyhow fast autos! What have you got anything new?

I would love to, but I didn't receive your seeds you sent to me.
You guys get package from Dinafem? I received from other vendors, only Dinafem is "lost" everytime.

@Global Moderators @Gladiators whos got room for some dinafem :fire::fire::fire: seeds for diary's now thats a great deal
@Dinafem-Mark id be interested in a photo period something crossed with blueberry but put me at the bottom of the list as i cant start till April

Back