Lighting ideas for a 4x4 tent

You actually were in a grow light discussion thread that @Les @HLG replied to and it became his thread:toke:
@Les @HLG is a really nice guy I think he may have got mixed up so no harm done also I have 3 years plus worth of threads in the sanlight section if you wanna take a look

@Les @HLG Yah Les this was posted under the general grow light discussion. I think someone tagged you because in my original post I mentioned that I have HLG lights already. No worries here but I was wanting to get as much input as I can from all of the growers on this forum. I was just wanting you to explain to me why the Blackbird would be a better purchase than the other light fixtures mentioned. That and if you could go into a little depth about my 2x Elites compared to your Blackbird, 600R and 650R. And actually the company on Amazon that is selling the Blackbird for $700 is listed on HLG’s website as a reputable dealer. That and on Amazon they have a 94% satisfactory rating over the past 12 months. Is there something you know that I haven’t been able to find as to why I should be hesitant to buy from them if you aren’t able to match and beat the price? Thanks again for all of your help. I’m wanting to make this purchase soon so if we could clear up some more of my questions and concerns I’d greatly appreciate it.

Sorry it was my mistake!
no problem bro your a really nice fella as I said so no harm done and we all have our off days :d5::pass:so onwards and upwards hey

@Les @HLG Hey Les, I haven't heard back from you. Were you able to find out the information for me that I asked about previously?

4 of these is all you would need. The individual lights will help you dial in height better than a single fixture. I averaged about 4 pounds dry weight using these lights over a 4x4 tray.

69F3F899-EA28-4093-A12C-7A251564ADA1.png
E28B1917-29CB-4FA9-A53A-61F57853D01A.jpeg
BABAC701-5F63-4E98-8767-23E0BFA94265.jpeg

Why buy HLG? superior product, outstanding customer service, top shelf components, savvy people designing products. Samsung laughed at HLG when the told them they were building growlights with their LEDs......... Then Samsung built the early Diablo boards for them! Samsung gives them First dibs on new gen and top bin LEDs. So yes, there are other good lights, but any that you can compare to HLG lights are all high end lights that cost as much or more.

The Blackwing and Blackbird lines were built for people growing in tents. Unlike the Scorpion, you can raise it higher in the tent, it doesn't need 15" of clearance at the top.

As to the amazon seller, I can't give you an opinion based on facts. I personally would contact support@hlg.com and ask them about your concerns. At least they can give you information based on facts.

Back