Indoor Lil Dab's Earthboxes and Organics

Germination

Lil Dab

Proper Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
What I got...
Alright folks time for a new journal dropped some new beans today Citrus Noir x Stone99 V6, Gorilla Punch, Durban Twist, and 99 Skunks. CN x S99v6 and 99S in the JR's and the other 2 will get transplanted into 5 gallon TLS 2.0 Coda bags. Everyone got watered in with Kelp, Humic, Omina, Amino acid, Yucca, Hydroguard, and Mammoth P. I amended the Eb jr's with Dynomyco 1Tbsp per pot. I put a fist full of CoM Spout Island seed spout mix in the center and in the solo's for the seed the rest of the EB jr's are CoM Stonington blend TLS right out the bag. I got them in my small dry tent while another plant finishes then they'll move in the 3x3 under the @Marshydro FC-3000 for the rest of their life. For now I am just using a 100w Bestva Full spretum led board

Temps 80f+ Rh 65-70%
200 ppfd
24/0
IMG_7393.JPG
IMG_7390.JPG
IMG_7389.JPG
IMG_7388.JPG
IMG_7387.JPG

Alright folks I'll tag a few I can think of that would like to follow along if I miss I apologize all are welcome :welcome::vibe::smokeout:

@JP1 @Frankthetank @Rick Dirte' @PinkyNotTheBrain @Danielsaaan @WildBill @R Wayne @blue @Badfinger @N/A-Greengo @DOA @hecno @Dabber @DDubs @Hog_M@Gundy @Hotfire @JM @McDee

Thanks Rick I am too it's been going pretty good all my earthbox and soil grows are organic. Starting to get it downed pretty good but always trying to improve. Anytime you see something I could improve don't be afraid to chime in. I am always open to new ideas and constructive criticism :d5::vibe::pass:

Day 2 Transplant
Day 2

Everyone is doing great and I noticed roots had made it to the bottom of Solo's so it was time to transplant. I transplanted FB Gorilla Punch into a 6.6 gallon Honor The Plant TLS 2.0 grow bag and Twenty20 Durban Twist into a 5 gallon TLS bag. Then moved everyone into the 3x3 got the light running around 60% 230 ppfd @ 40"running 18/6.

Gave each pot a hefty dusting of Great White rooting powder and 1.5 tbsp Dynomyco then watered everyone in with 1 gallon 100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .08 amino, .08 omina, .02 yucca, 1.5ml Hydroguard, and .6ml Mammath p ~ ph to 6.3 + Gnatrol Organic BTI:condom: each pot and eb jr got little over liter each and were still not fully saturated they were still a touch light so they'll get another watering in couple days earlier then normal

IMG_7483.JPG

Durban Twist left 99 Skunks Right

IMG_7482.JPG

IMG_7476.JPG
IMG_7480.JPG
IMG_7479.JPG
IMG_7478.JPG
IMG_7477.JPG

Gorilla Punch Left Durban Twist right

IMG_7481.JPG

Day 4
Day 4

I gave them another watering last night since I noticed eb's were a tad light at the last watering when I transplanted and the grow bags had dried down enough for another watering. Gave everyone around 2 liters w/bennies didn't get any runoff but pots and boxes seemed heavy think I am good for a few days. They'll get top dressed at the end of he week and that's when they'll be ready for water again:headbang::cooldance::pop:

IMG_7542.JPG
IMG_7541.JPG