Seed Stockers Triton Biscotto Lime

@Danielsaaan you should really look into using some bio simulates I call them “Bennies” like kelp, Humic, fulvic, myco, and microbes.

This guy is a legend I watch all his videos multiple times so much knowledge with science to back it in his videos

Good stuff. How often do you water these in? Once weekly?

Got some Kelp Extract and Humic Acid in my Amazon cart. I think I’ll give it a shot my next grow! Do we necessarily have to add microbes or myco? Does CoM already have it? I do have some Recharge sitting on the shelf. Is that considered organic? Thanks again 100x!

Got some Kelp Extract and Humic Acid in my Amazon cart. I think I’ll give it a shot my next grow! Do we necessarily have to add microbes or myco? Does CoM already have it? I do have some Recharge sitting on the shelf. Is that considered organic? Thanks again 100x!

Yup perfect also it doesn’t have to be NPK brand it is what I use except I have been using Greenleaf kelp cause I got a free bag.

No the microbes and myco are not necessary they just help. Yes the soil has it in it but if the soil dries out so do the microbes. They will come back to life but adding more helps. Plus there are some many different types that help do different things. Like I use Mammoth P is helps with the uptake of phosphorus. There are veg and bloom microbes and myco is great for roots when they’re young. But like I said before none of it is necessary it just helps with organic soil to get the big plants IMO

Yes recharge is organic I use it sometimes in flower when I feel the plants need a quick boost. It is like using the nitrous in a car super charges the soil

Great looking plant mate . I too am fan of Harley Smith :thumbsup:

Thanks for joining brother. He’s awesome very good at explaining things easy to understand. I learned a lot here but his videos take it to the next level. So hard to explain stuff though text here

Thanks for joining brother. He’s awesome very good at explaining things easy to understand. I learned a lot here but his videos take it to the next level. So hard to explain stuff though text here
Yup perfect also it doesn’t have to be NPK brand it is what I use except I have been using Greenleaf kelp cause I got a free bag.

No the microbes and myco are not necessary they just help. Yes the soil has it in it but if the soil dries out so do the microbes. They will come back to life but adding more helps. Plus there are some many different types that help do different things. Like I use Mammoth P is helps with the uptake of phosphorus. There are veg and bloom microbes and myco is great for roots when they’re young. But like I said before none of it is necessary it just helps with organic soil to get the big plants IMO

Yes recharge is organic I use it sometimes in flower when I feel the plants need a quick boost. It is like using the nitrous in a car super charges the soil
Perfect. Doesn’t seem too expensive either (for how long it should last) Is there a better place to purchase it that isn’t Amazon that you know of?

Perfect. Doesn’t seem too expensive either (for how long it should last) Is there a better place to purchase it that isn’t Amazon that you know of?

Not that I know I order through Amazon

Day 80 Late Flower
Day 80 She's getting close really liking her structure nice and open not a ton of leaf with fat dense nugs :drool: She has a nice dank weed smell with hints of lime. Thinking another week or so she'll be about ready :pass:

IMG_7374.JPG
IMG_7377.JPG
IMG_7376.JPG
IMG_7375.JPG
IMG_7379.JPG
IMG_7380.JPG
IMG_7381.JPG

Day 82 Late Flower
Day 82 She's fading hard I keep plucking handfuls of dead leaves almost daily. So I decided to check trichz tonight she's close some amber and still some clear so I am going to plan to chop in the next week. Her drinking has slowed considerably from a gallon a day to every 2 days now. Buds are super dense with a nice fruit smell some what limy.

IMG_7431.JPG
IMG_7429.JPG
IMG_7426.JPG
IMG_7425.JPG
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7423.JPG
VWDO5828.JPG
GBQS6664.JPG
KQJO0758.JPG

Day 88 Harvest
Day 88 SeedStockers Triton Biscotto Lime Think she is getting the chop today her drinking has slowed considerably and she's getting pretty crispy. Checked trichz and only a few clear left and bunch of ambers which is good enough for me. Plus she is starting to foxtail buds are nice fat and dense with a nice fruity sorta lime smell to her. There ton's of nugs she should be a decent yielder :headbang::woohoo1::toke:

IMG_7511.JPG
IMG_7509.JPG
IMG_7508.JPG
IMG_7507.JPG
IMG_7506.JPG
IMG_7505.JPG
IMG_7504.JPG
NBAA1280.JPG
QIBU2460.JPG
DGMP0764.JPG
CGUJ5634.JPG
JSPX7654.JPG