Indoor Lil Dab's Earthboxes and Organics

Order yourself one at the merch store there’s a bunch of other things available too I got a mouse pad also :headbang::pass:

View attachment 1675170

Dude I'm on it! Didn't know there was a merch store!

Night Owl Mango Mrr Day 70 Late Flower New
Night Owl Mango Mrrr Day 70 she’s slowed down her drinking taking a couple days to finish a Rez. So I checked her trichz tonight and she’s moving right long finishing up fast :woohoo1::headbang: Buds are super fat and sticky with sweet strong mango smell:drool::hurry:
IMG_9366.jpeg
IMG_9367.jpeg
IMG_9368.jpeg
IMG_9370.jpeg
IMG_9371.jpeg
2024-04-04-23-08-17-408.jpeg
2024-04-04-23-07-48-261.jpeg
2024-04-04-23-05-39-403.jpeg

Night Owl Strawberry Milk and Qookies Harvest New
Think it’s time to press some Strawberry milk and Qookies yielded around 66 grams plus what I pressed fresh off the dry the rest has been curing couple weeks now we’re roughy 1 month from harvest :headbang: :lildab: :amazon:
IMG_9537.jpeg

Night Owl Strawberry Milk and Qookies Rosin New
That was a good one 17% return first press 180f and another 7% second press 210f. Interesting flavor to her definitely some strawberry and maybe cough syrup :lildab::baked:

IMG_9539.jpeg

IMG_9540.jpeg

IMG_9541.jpeg

IMG_9542.jpeg

IMG_9543.jpeg

You mean thing! Writing about strawberry milk and qookies, when i'm on keto diet! Yours is the diet version, though...yum!

Yeah it's keto friendly though definetly a good one it had me super stoned last night most anything Night Owl is fire :headbang::pass::thanks:

Went over to NightOwl and was interested in more than a couple of strains listed. I don't know what they currently carry.

The Cosmic Queen would be so neat to use to make my Q into an auto. Q is 75%SpaceQueen (not subbies line or Master Thai)25%Blueberry. I've also got some SpaceDawg x Q...i think, that could be utilized. (There was also a cocoa that looked mighty interesting, plus the Zamaldelica cross, etc.) I've held on to those Q's for quite a long time. If i were to order, it would have to be 'not overseas', so that probably would be limiting.

Went over to NightOwl and was interested in more than a couple of strains listed. I don't know what they currently carry.

The Cosmic Queen would be so neat to use to make my Q into an auto. Q is 75%SpaceQueen (not subbies line or Master Thai)25%Blueberry. I've also got some SpaceDawg x Q...i think, that could be utilized. (There was also a cocoa that looked mighty interesting, plus the Zamaldelica cross, etc.) I've held on to those Q's for quite a long time. If i were to order, it would have to be 'not overseas', so that probably would be limiting.

He has his own site now but only open for a couple after a drop happens. Are you in the USA if so I’d either order direct or from multiverse beans. Ordering direct gets you 5 seeds instead of 3 :thumbsup: