Seed Stockers Triton Biscotto Lime

Love that over head shot @Lil Dab :thumbsup:
Nice plant. These SeedStocker beans are nice genetics. I’ve still got Mandarin Panties to grow.

Love that over head shot @Lil Dab :thumbsup:
Nice plant. These SeedStocker beans are nice genetics. I’ve still got Mandarin Panties to grow.

Thanks buddy this is a good one. I wasn’t sure about it at first but it’s turned out to be beautiful. I need to get some more that strain you’re talking about has me intrigued. Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Day 75 Late flower
Day 75 Forgot to post this over here last night. I chopped the other girls so she’s got the whole tent to her self to finish. Buds are filling an out awesome getting super dense with a subtle lime smell. She got weekly bennies along with bud candy, molasses, and some recharge top watered in last night

IMG_7319.jpeg
IMG_7320.jpeg
IMG_7321.jpeg

Thanks Dan appreciate it

@Danielsaaan you should really look into using some bio simulates I call them “Bennies” like kelp, Humic, fulvic, myco, and microbes.

This guy is a legend I watch all his videos multiple times so much knowledge with science to back it in his videos

@Lil Dab I’ve been using HardyGro UltraBio the last 3 grows. I always used Recharge but the UB has the good microbes plus humic & fulvic acid, amino acids and peptides. It’s good stuff but a little expensive. About $150 for 6 months growing. UltraBio and silica is all I’ve had to buy this year. Everything else is left over from last.

@Lil Dab I’ve been using HardyGro UltraBio the last 3 grows. I always used Recharge but the UB has the good microbes plus humic & fulvic acid, amino acids and peptides. It’s good stuff but a little expensive. About $150 for 6 months growing. UltraBio and silica is all I’ve had to buy this year. Everything else is left over from last.

Thanks buddy I’ll check it out that’s little pricey so it won’t happen right away but I probably try it eventually :thanks::pass:

@Danielsaaan you should really look into using some bio simulates I call them “Bennies” like kelp, Humic, fulvic, myco, and microbes.

This guy is a legend I watch all his videos multiple times so much knowledge with science to back it in his videos

Dope - I’ll check these videos out after work. Right now I’m only giving molasses once a week in flower. Though I think my watering habits are getting much better. Still a ways to go. As always, appreciate it!

Back