Links to organic suppliers

KIlgore and Piggy both these places are nice info ....I dunno where PNW is tho so ....but i see 800 numbers so i should be able to get some ....
Swampman, PNW is Pacific NorthWest, and Concentrates does not mail order, unless they have changed their policy recently.

Here's a link to Keep It Simple They have awesome Alaskan humus, microbe catalyst's, humic acid's and seaweed extracts all lab tested so you know that you are getting a guaranteed high microbe count. You can use this in your AACT to make some bangin' tea's.

nope I haven't tried their mix but heard it is the bomb their seaweed and the humic acid is what was using and I was getting some awesome teas when I used them. nice link JD I'll have to get some of that myco.

Kelp4less is also on ebay. The stuff I was looking at was actually cheaper on ebay than their website. I have a thread here in the organic section asking about their potting mix.

dude i have found the best love for seaweed .....ever go to a really nice asian restaurant.....sushi bar ...any of u ever tried seaweed salad ......man i highly suggest it ....Packed rich full of B vitamins and fiber.......not to mention the ferment it in say and ginger and a few other asian secrets //////preeety damn good brothers ....the down side is it a strainy so u gotta pick ur teeth at times ......really good stuff tho ////.....no matter how long it takes to pick ma teeth i eat it ....

kelp is da way too .....shit anything from the sea is great ........

Nice info dudes

Kelp4less is also on ebay. The stuff I was looking at was actually cheaper on ebay than their website. I have a thread here in the organic section asking about their potting mix.
Ebay is where I first saw it and it is possible I followed your link, especially if it's in this forum, to find it. If so, very nice find. :thumbs:

I'm going to include the Grow and Bloom pack from Kelp4Less in my next grow. Even tho the soil that I have cooking is fairly well amended-I'm hoping anyhow- I'm going to use this product at one tsp per gal to make sure all of my bases are covered. Here's a link to a vid on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNx3dUIS6N4

Last edited:
Back