little flys

S

stanko

Keep seeing these little flys on the plants. I've killed the ones that I have seen so far.

DSCN5505.jpgDSCN5506.jpg

Any good ideas on killing them, apart from using tweezers, which takes quite a while..

I got a Drosera capensis at a local garden store to take care of gnats and other unwanted bugs and seems to be working real well. here is a pic of one
390Drosera_capensis7.jpg

I should have said they go outside during the day, which is where they are all coming from.

Are they coming from your soil? if your unsure lightly water your plants and look at the top of the soil....is it moving? are the flys coming out? fungus gnat larvae can cause problems with your roots stunting your girls, and when they fly in your ear....arrrgg dont get me started lol

Ha Ha...Just went outside, and saw this guy having a snack.
DSCN5541.jpgDSCN5542.jpgDSCN5549.jpg

I have never seen any coming from the soil, but i will pay close attention from now on.

Let that little girl snack as much as she wants. Unless that's some kind of lady bug "look-a-like" she will feed on those little flies and any other harmful pests. In fact, you might want to look at getting some lady bugs... natural pest predator. :peace:

LOL, nice pic stanko. Ladybugs are a growers good friend :D I put my girls outside during the day also. I have to keep an extra close eye on them because of this. I had an inch worm issue last week. Im glad I caught it when I did

shit i had sum of them flys.killed them but i also seen a little white wormy thing which i presume is gnat lavae stuff..of course i destroyed..ive also got whitish mites,not sure if whiteflie..sprayed with bug spray..but back everyday.muthafuckas...

Back