What's Up ? (Mephisto 24Carat concerns, maybe?)

Talk2urPlants!

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello Folks, Wonder what's up with my 3 Mephisto 24 carat plants ? Again sorta newbie here but learning, like my 3rd grow,
I have 3 - 24 carat plants going, All 3 are completely different, mostly a little concerned about one of them. One seems to have went right into to bloom, pretty quickly !!
I like it, maybe some nice big colas(?) only, and little trimming,(whew). The second one is the one I have concern, the first 2 are born 2 days apart and then the 3rd one is 10 days later
the 3rd one seem to maybe stunted early(?) didn't seem to want to grow much, but all of the sudden it seems to maybe be coming along. I just lst'd it, hoping for the best , but expect a little squat plant (?)

Okay so the 2nd one concerns, ive had/seen some plants start to droop come evening time and from what ive learned , they are getting ready for sleep time ,normal(?)
well out of these 3 ,, 1 and 3 seem to stay pretty stern all the time especially 1 , which seems full bloom now(?)
But 2 wow starts drooping pretty early prior to lights out and then in the morning it takes a while to raise up, once up and stern looks great and healthy, it has stretched or is stretching now

All 3 are completely different ,, huh What's up ? Anything to worry about ?

All comments/suggestions/thoughts/opinions welcomed and Thanks !!

plants are , R-L #1(early bloom, day 39) ,#3(squat, day 29) ,#2(droopy, day 38)

during midday
IMG_4680.jpeg

3 hrs. after lights on, #2 still droopy ,, is more droopy at first light.
#1 day 43,, #3 day 33 ,, #2 day42
IMG_4713.jpeg

#1 (early bloom) = day 41
IMG_4707.jpeg

#2 (droopy) = day 42
IMG_4711.jpeg

#3(squat) = Day 31
IMG_4708.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello!

if all 3 are the same genetics, I think the problem is that the seeds are not of good quality (it happens a lot, genetics that are sold as stable and are not).

few recommendations:

1. Do not point the fan directly at the plants, it is better to move the air between them.
2. I would remove all the lower leaves of plant #2 to improve aeration and direct growth force towards the upper branches
3. What food do you use? because you will need to feed each one differently (#1 is to reinforce phosphorus and potassium, #2 and #3 is to continue with vegetative fertilizer)
4. They probably all need more water, due to the movement of the leaves.

Good luck, and beyond the differences between them I am sure they will give a varied reward :D

Hello Folks, Wonder what's up with my 3 Mephisto 24 carat plants ? Again sorta newbie here but learning, like my 3rd grow,
I have 3 - 24 carat plants going, All 3 are completely different, mostly a little concerned about one of them. One seems to have went right into to bloom, pretty quickly !!
I like it, maybe some nice big colas(?) only, and little trimming,(whew). The second one is the one I have concern, the first 2 are born 2 days apart and then the 3rd one is 10 days later
the 3rd one seem to maybe stunted early(?) didn't seem to want to grow much, but all of the sudden it seems to maybe be coming along. I just lst'd it, hoping for the best , but expect a little squat plant (?)

Okay so the 2nd one concerns, ive had/seen some plants start to droop come evening time and from what ive learned , they are getting ready for sleep time ,normal(?)
well out of these 3 ,, 1 and 3 seem to stay pretty stern all the time especially 1 , which seems full bloom now(?)
But 2 wow starts drooping pretty early prior to lights out and then in the morning it takes a while to raise up, once up and stern looks great and healthy, it has stretched or is stretching now

All 3 are completely different ,, huh What's up ? Anything to worry about ?

All comments/suggestions/thoughts/opinions welcomed and Thanks !!

plants are , R-L #1(early bloom, day 39) ,#3(squat, day 29) ,#2(droopy, day 38)

during midday
View attachment 1638104

3 hrs. after lights on, #2 still droopy ,, is more droopy at first light.
#1 day 43,, #3 day 33 ,, #2 day42
View attachment 1638102

#1 (early bloom) = day 41
View attachment 1638107

#2 (droopy) = day 42
View attachment 1638106

#3(squat) = Day 31
View attachment 1638119
Grown many 24Ct, both before and after the farm moved from Spain.
The original 24Ct was consistent with the morphology of the squat plant. Bought two packs after the move, with one direct/one seedbank. Neither were anything close to the original offering, in looks, growth or effects.
Betting the effects of each of your plants will be quite different, with the lanky/droopy girl the most uplifting and least narcotic of the bunch. She may be a bit light sensitive, hence quicker droop and some saw tooth fans.
Overall, your work is remarkable for a 3rd grow, and even more impressive is your ability to read your plants!! I have a 24Ct currently in the rotation in my thread, and is typical, but partially, intentionally seeded.

Hello, Thanks for all the comments/suggestions ! yeah all 3 completely Dif , will be neat to see how end products compare ,or not. It is or says 100% indica.
They all also get the same treatment, except for nutes, Dif amounts at Dif times, but same all Bio Bizz light mix/advanced nutrients.
I feel they all seem to be great in there own way , even droopy seems better, she is pretty much done with stretch, so hope she fills in now
squat is also starting to take off, the lower branches are starting to come through and stretch to get the light, hoping for the best !!
#1 ,I like , quick to flower, went right into flower, huh, but looks like will be no waist, less trimming and all, maybe some nice colas.
Brings up a question= when a plant does flower quicker than most (like this one) OR slower (maybe even stunted?)
will that effect the potency ?
Anyway they seem to be doing better for now anyways, here's some current pics from right now.

IMG_4735.jpeg

IMG_4737.jpeg

IMG_4738.jpeg

IMG_4739.jpeg

and the other side
IMG_4740.jpeg

Back