Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire the hustle. Ill have to seriously ponder that.
Solo cups are great cheap nursery planters once you put a couple holes in the bottom. Lots of people got bare fence that would look good with some color.

A little of the fine artwork hanging in the house
C49EFD26-8775-4AB2-B87B-96A2D94DACEE.jpeg
5F6E71C9-F1E7-4596-AB7E-A5BBCF852E25.jpeg

Ya ur in Mecca. U ever go to any of the parks everyone wants to play at rucker, the cage the hole ? I picked up at the Foster beach courts, there's other more iconic courts here but it's my favorite right on the lake and a lot of talent. Couple weeks was looking back at some of the old And1 mixtapes on YouTube.
I've been to Rucker a bunch of times. Never got any run in though. Pretty much have to be from the neighborhood or put up some $ to get a rim

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Granted, I'm illegally growing something. I'm not totally innocent.

But these are really really bad guys.

I do think 80 bunks and 2 shitters to 100 inmates should be considered cruel and unusual.

Yeah i think that might have been it... I was mainly talking about the zippers and thickness of canvas :shrug: Anyways don't think I'll buy another tent really wanting to build a room:eek1::headbang:
I bought my 2x4 gorilla tent “gently used” on 9/20/2019 and it is still going strong! 0 zipper issues even after all this time! There is a lil trick to getting front zipper seated all the way when u wanna zip it up but once u get that down if u use that method the zippers will last forever on these bad boys so i have no need to replace my tents any time soon! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back