Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I definitely see the droopy part along with it almost sort of folded along the center. I often would wonder if I was over/under watering if I saw this in mine, which clearly you were on top of so that couldn't be. I never would have guessed nutrient excess or deficiency even with the chart but that's why this site is so cool there's a lot to learn!
Drooping is not a bad thing on its own. A plant that is growing rapidly will uptake extra water to get at some nutrient it is looking for. This will make the leaves heavy - droop. When it is bad is when your VPD is out of wack with too high or low of a temperature. In this case the stomata on the leave close to protect the plant and the leaves get heavy because the water cannot transpire out of the leaf.

I was just saying the other day how the AFN users have learned about using too much Cal-mag. I spoke too soon. It is going to get worse before it gets better. Damage will not go away. The plants will still make it to harvest but they may not be pretty.
My bottle got moved from bedroom shelf to out in the shed somewhere....

Wow between the oxys and the muscle relaxers (all script) I was completely down for the count!
Check this out fresh outta the oven (I can't credit for it) 1 hour fast pizza sauce, market basket dough, romanow and mozzarella with half ham!!!
View attachment 1555808
Damn now I am hungry!

I was just saying the other day how the AFN users have learned about using too much Cal-mag. I spoke too soon. It is going to get worse before it gets better. Damage will not go away. The plants will still make it to harvest but they may not be pretty.

First off my plants are never pretty to begin with but now you have me thinking they are much worse off then I thought… I was only feeding 50-60ppm cal mag which didn’t think that was that awful much and in my defense you suggested to me to feed calmag with my RO water about yr ago :shrug:

How it began:
B879765A-6045-4A85-98DC-F97CA768FC62.jpeg

How it went:
F76BCEF5-8C84-4E0A-9B42-D2F35D63E1BE.jpeg
234BAEDD-85F9-436F-BB98-BAA4FBC1631B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back