Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwy stuff afoot today. Just saw Robbie Robertson checked out. Bummer!

Also, Maui is on fire! and Oahu and Big Island. Found out the house I lived in in Lahaina burned down and fire probably took out our house in Kula! Three separate fires on Maui and 70+mph winds from a Class 4 hurricane south of the island. Sending prayers to the universe for all the kanaka (people) on the islands!!!

Yes, that is awful to see happening. Thats really unfortunate if you lost your place. I am glad you weren't there in any danger. If you have friends, neighbors, family still there, I hope they made it to safety.

Not sure which I find more disturbing the empty pool or the naked dude at the bottom of the slide :woody::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I noticed that after posting but pretty sure he was even weirder then being naked and was wearing a damn jockey strap! :haha::crying:

Yes, that is awful to see happening. Thats really unfortunate if you lost your place. I am glad you weren't there in any danger. If you have friends, neighbors, family still there, I hope they made it to safety.

We rented in Lahaina and sold the house in Kula when we moved, so no financial loss. It was the first house I built on my own, so sentimental. A friend talked to some mutual friends that live there still and got word. Cell service is out for most of the Island and calls were made from hotels they work for.

Between this fire(s) and the ones in Sonoma County (CA) where I lived, it's pretty crazy!

And I'm sure ALL the people over there appreciate your thoughts!

Chopping Ripley’s og x strawberry nuggets day 90 fat dense buds and going to bed might be back around might not :tang::drool::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
IMG_5988.jpeg

2023-08-09-23-10-45-368.jpeg
2023-08-09-23-11-10-594.jpeg
2023-08-09-23-11-24-742.jpeg
2023-08-09-23-12-22-665.jpeg
2023-08-09-23-13-18-245.jpeg

Hey Fruitz!!! Eyeballing that Blumat Bluesoak manifold. Looks really convenient! Noticed you have the 3 buckets stacked for your gravity feed. What's the reason to have them that high?
For my setup its supposed to be like 3’ above height of soil minimum and last run i had 1 giant loop going thru 2 tents so wasn’t getting enough pressure and i added that 3rd bucket in! Was a stool with 1 bucket and top bucket is rez but needed extra pressure and just never moved it outta there! I found out the lack of pressure was mainly cuz i had thrown a mosquito dunk in reservoir and forgot it and it disintegrated and turned to like an oatmeal consistency and got all in drip line! Had to clean it out and still had to replace a big section from being too nasty to be worth taking time to clean out!

For my setup its supposed to be like 3’ above height of soil minimum and last run i had 1 giant loop going thru 2 tents so wasn’t getting enough pressure and i added that 3rd bucket in! Was a stool with 1 bucket and top bucket is rez but needed extra pressure and just never moved it outta there! I found out the lack of pressure was mainly cuz i had thrown a mosquito dunk in reservoir and forgot it and it disintegrated and turned to like an oatmeal consistency and got all in drip line! Had to clean it out and still had to replace a big section from being too nasty to be worth taking time to clean out!

Oatmeal! Whoa! Assumed it was for pressure and thanks for clarifying. I'm not sure if the manifold system will work with the gravity feed. The vid I posted said his setup had 15 psi. Gravity won't produce anything close to that.

Thanks for da 411 amigo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back