Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 7.03.02 PM.png

Sitting in the morning...................................Haze.............. :pass: ....

We have Red weather Warnings over the whole of Spain today.......for excess heat.....see what the day brings.........:pass:..they say we will be breaking records.

IMG_7327.JPG

I'll get everything well hydrated.......:watering:....Early........

Screwy stuff afoot today. Just saw Robbie Robertson checked out. Bummer!

Also, Maui is on fire! and Oahu and Big Island. Found out the house I lived in in Lahaina burned down and fire probably took out our house in Kula! Three separate fires on Maui and 70+mph winds from a Class 4 hurricane south of the island. Sending prayers to the universe for all the kanaka (people) on the islands!!!

Sending karma for them all........:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

Early in the morning 430

:pighug: Poor Pinky... :pass: #SharingOne

You Know.....some people say I could Talk a Glass Eye to sleep...........:yeah:...if you want me to Try for you..............:blahblah:

sheeps.gif

Hubby got his hands on my Fresh bud on Monday.......:biggrin:..he normally says it is a rough smoke when its fresh....Honest.......:pass:

So he gets it and I'm expecting cough...cough...splutter......nope ..he downed it....:hookah:.....no complaints....................then it Got him..........:doh:..

and he is dancing all over the kitchen...killing himself Laughing...and being a Total Pest........:nono:....I was trying to get to the fridge to get a drink...he's attacking me with the new silicon food tongs...going mawk..mawk...like a bird attack...peeing himself laughing......

I've Hidden it now..........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back