Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deet.

This is really my only real social media site and my wife doesn't really remember (I asked her and she said, "vaguely") but it happened. So you get the story.

A couple of years ago we went to Eagle's Nest lake. Mosquitoes were fierce, so we put on lots of deet and started fishing. There were massive clouds of mosquitoes surrounding us. It was like a damn plague. I started laughing because they were within a foot or so but couldn't get closer and I imagined they were frustrated. Seriously, each of us probably had thousands dedicated to us alone. It would have been better if we were smoking, but we weren't.

Other people kept showing up, casting their lines, then swatting at the massive clouds and leaving like pussies.

It was hilarious! :funny::funny:We must have been the only people to bring deet, and we ended up having the whole lake to ourselves.

I'm not exaggerating. Thousands.

Perhaps a dairy intolerance? Idk. That sucks.
I am allergic to anything from the bovine family, meat, dairy and byproducts like whey. I can eat goat and sheep meat and dairy products. I have not had a In-N-Out burger or ribeye steak in 15 years.

Still feeling puny. Good Morfnoevight All!:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

I am allergic to anything from the bovine family, meat, dairy and byproducts like whey. I can eat goat and sheep meat and dairy products. I have not had a In-N-Out burger or ribeye steak in 15 years.

Still feeling puny. Good Morfnoevight All!:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
Get gooder soon MOG :toke:

wakeandb.gif

Start the week the way you mean to go on.................... #Stoned ..............

blue theme.gif

Sitting in the morning .............Sun......................

IMG_7391.JPG

IMG_7393.JPG

Morning Ritual................:watering:....watter the girls...check them over......he sits...waiting Patiently......then when I'm Done he gets Hugs.........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back