Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout: One love @Mossy !!

Yeah indeed, lovely to see all the growers doing so fine! :worship:

My favorite from the start was definitely the Auto SFV OG.. the terps and quality (potency) was just something that I really enjoyed. Yield wise also very nice, but for example the Auto Mac #1 is a bit more commercial/compact. All are nice, but the frosty SFV OG really ticked my boxes!

Have a good one today! :baked:

Yeah indeed, lovely to see all the growers doing so fine!

Yup....... :bravo: ...

My favorite from the start was definitely the Auto SFV OG.. the terps and quality (potency) was just something that I really enjoyed

Anything with OG seems to float my med boat.....so yeah......

frosty SFV OG really ticked my boxes!

I get it.....:d5:

OMG is the one I've had me eye on.....just coz of the Name.........:biggrin:....watchin for smoke reports coming in soon..........:pass:

Happy Monday......:bighug:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ..how's your wrist.......?

I'm starting to Think you shouldn't be allowed out the house.......:pighug:...you are a Walking Disaster area.
Its just a hole. It does kinda feel like the world wants me dead. Im just gonna sit in my bed and hope someone feeds me :crying:

It does kinda feel like the world wants me dead.

:pass: Yup....White Rabbits..White Rabbits.........:biggrin:....

Im just gonna sit in my bed and hope someone feeds me :crying:

I Swear you smelled that Pizza coming off..............:chef:.....one slice or two.....?

IMG_7394.JPG

Yup....... :bravo: ...

Anything with OG seems to float my med boat.....so yeah......

I get it.....:d5:

OMG is the one I've had me eye on.....just coz of the Name.........:biggrin:....watchin for smoke reports coming in soon..........:pass:

Happy Monday......:bighug:

:thumbsup: Same here, always interesting to hear the smoke reports/experiences of everyone to get a better understanding of the effects/flavours of a cultivar!

Happy Monday to you too, hope everyone is doing well! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back