Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin N/A! My wife has the alpa gal. It seems to be ground zero around here for it. Supposedly spread from ticks on deer. Luckily for the wife, she was already a pescatarian. Cheese was the biggie for her. People have varying degrees of it, so it's not just a blanket thing. Some can eat cheeses and some can consume just certain dairy items or meats. Pretty crazy!
Morning Goo! That is unfortunate, sorry to hear that about your wife. Maybe she became a Pescatarian as a sort of involuntary reflex to having the condition..Is she able to pinpoint how she may have gotten it?

With all the anti meat campaigns worldwide and the fact that this is a new phenomenon, kinda makes you wonder if someone cooked this up in a lab too!
It does make a person wonder... History has taught us all that Creating a disease / or unleashing pathogens onto a Population of people for nefarious reasons can never be dismissed. Just ask the Shawnee.

:pass:

Morning Goo! That is unfortunate, sorry to hear that about your wife. Maybe she became a Pescatarian as a sort of involuntary reflex to having the condition..Is she able to pinpoint how she may have gotten it?

It does make a person wonder... History has taught us all that Creating a disease / or unleashing pathogens onto a Population of people for nefarious reasons can never be dismissed. Just ask the Shawnee.

:pass:

Na, she became a "pesky" years ago. She can actually eat some cheese now but she does so in a smaller quantity. I'm a "snooty cheese" person and she will do small samples and eat a slice of pizza here and there. So, not bad in the grand picture. Im in "meat and tater" land, so a lot of people around here have to change their whole life around it

Speaking of chesse snobbery, made the monthly pilgrimage to my favorite bakery about an hour and half away. Lady worked in France for 10 years and she don't play!
Herbed gruyere and tomato, rhubarb and raspberry with custard, country boulle

Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 10.23.47 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 10.24.00 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back