Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout: One love @Mossy !!

Yeah indeed, lovely to see all the growers doing so fine! :worship:

My favorite from the start was definitely the Auto SFV OG.. the terps and quality (potency) was just something that I really enjoyed. Yield wise also very nice, but for example the Auto Mac #1 is a bit more commercial/compact. All are nice, but the frosty SFV OG really ticked my boxes!

Have a good one today! :baked:
SFV OG has been one of my favorites for many yrs. Those terps make my mouth water when I think about them! I was hoping your auto version would follow suit, and from your comments, it does. Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion I hope to grow some of these soon! :thumbsup:

Howdy y’all and good morning from MedCzech’s Greenhouse :toke:

IMG_8488.jpeg

Everyone looking good! 🪴☀️🪴

IMG_8487.jpeg

Sweet potatoes and cucumbers doing really well.👍

IMG_8481.jpeg

The little ones from @Twenty20 Adam are doing well, but I really can’t wait to run them again indoors in a month or so 💯

IMG_8482.jpeg

She’s just a beast. The new moon starts over next couple days…she should totally flip during this period. You can see her pistils really popping, but not quite into flower yet. Going to be a late October finish…
Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Touché soon though we are in a loop hole/ Grey area it's not legal but it is decimalized:shrug::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: Now that Dispo are opening there is a exact date set but I don't know what it is maybe @Mara Cachafa knows
In NY state, recreational home-grows will be legal 18 months after the first licensed dispo opened. So in June 2024 we'll be legal to have 3 plants in flower and 3 seedlings per adult, with a maximum per household of 6 in flower and 6 seedlings. Medical home-grows are already legal for the same number of plants.

I guess they wanted the licensed dispensaries to get on their feet before everybody starts growing their own. I couldn't wait, I started growing as soon as the governor's ink was dry on the new law.

In NY state, recreational home-grows will be legal 18 months after the first licensed dispo opened. So in June 2024 we'll be legal to have 3 plants in flower and 3 seedlings per adult, with a maximum per household of 6 in flower and 6 seedlings. Medical home-grows are already legal for the same number of plants.

I guess they wanted the licensed dispensaries to get on their feet before everybody starts growing their own. I couldn't wait, I started growing as soon as the governor's ink was dry on the new law.

Thank you I knew it was somewhere around then but wasn’t exactly sure.. Me too I may have started when it was just sitting in his desk :rofl::rofl::rofl::thanks:

I am allergic to anything from the bovine family, meat, dairy and byproducts like whey. I can eat goat and sheep meat and dairy products. I have not had a In-N-Out burger or ribeye steak in 15 years.

Still feeling puny. Good Morfnoevight All!:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

:pass:

Thanks @Lil Dab! There's another lawsuit and injunction now halting more licensed dispensaries in my end of the state (WNY), but at least we have one licensed dispo open in Buffalo, NY. I visited there last week just to see. It looked like more employees than customers, but I guess they'll survive. They told me all their weed is from NYS farms. My friend bought 1/8 of righteous bud for $55... then she went back to buying $100 ounces from dispos on the reservation. There are dozens of dispos licensed by the Seneca Nation 40 minutes outside the city, and NYS is honoring the Seneca licenses.

:pass:

Mornin N/A! My wife has the alpa gal. It seems to be ground zero around here for it. Supposedly spread from ticks on deer. Luckily for the wife, she was already a pescatarian. Cheese was the biggie for her. People have varying degrees of it, so it's not just a blanket thing. Some can eat cheeses and some can consume just certain dairy items or meats. Pretty crazy!

With all the anti meat campaigns worldwide and the fact that this is a new phenomenon, kinda makes you wonder if someone cooked this up in a lab too!

Thanks @Lil Dab! There's another lawsuit and injunction now halting more licensed dispensaries in my end of the state (WNY), but at least we have one licensed dispo open in Buffalo, NY. I visited there last week just to see. It looked like more employees than customers, but I guess they'll survive. They told me all their weed is from NYS farms. My friend bought 1/8 of righteous bud for $55... then she went back to buying $100 ounces from dispos on the reservation. There are dozens of dispos licensed by the Seneca Nation 40 minutes outside the city, and NYS is honoring the Seneca licenses.
No problem welcome I was talking with a buddy about this the other day he told me that licensed dispensary’s here have to sell cannabis from NY they can’t out source.. He was also telling me about a legal place opening in buffalo that was delivery only that is suppose to be opening soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back