Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Gromigo's, Gorilla Glue Day 60 she's not the biggest girl but she's probably gonna be used for concentrate...
KIMG6479.JPG
KIMG6475.JPG
:hippy:

Hey guys, any advice on a seed thats not opening?

I had originally put it in damp coco coir on a heat mat. One seed opened, the other didn't.

After 3 days, I took it out of the coco and put it in a little glass of water with some 3% peroxide. That was 2 days ago and it still not opened up. Thats usually my go to when one won't pop.

Is this just a dud? Anything else I could try?

@FullMoonparty The way you did it isn't wrong.

You created a sharp kink. The plant will recover from this and build a knuckle around it. I try to make that bend over the space of about an inch.

A fearless way to practice this is with a plant that you are about to cut anyway.

I had originally put it in damp coco coir on a heat mat. One seed opened, the other didn't.

After 3 days, I took it out of the coco and put it in a little glass of water with some 3% peroxide. That was 2 days ago and it still not opened up. Thats usually my go to when one won't pop.

It may be a dud...But I'd wait at least 7 days.
:pass:

You can scarify with some sand paper. Just make a tube with some fine grit and shake lightly a couple times

Sitting in the morning........Sun..................:biggrin:.....

View attachment 1625941

We are supposed to be going for beach breakfast this morning at 9am.....do the bank to pay our taxes...boo...and get some tobacco........

I'm showered...deodorised.....smokes rolled to go...............:biggrin:

Hubby is sitting...unshowered.....playing with his phone........

And...it is 10.20am...............:crying:.......sigh.........:pass:

Was gonna say u need to have hubby check this out! ;)

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wgt-golf/id672828590

Seems u may not wanna give him more distractions tho! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back