Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u haven’t ordered from them @Lil Dab that enail.com place is super fast! Ordered Saturday so nothing happened with it til monday and its already in transit between Jersey and here! Says they will be here Thursday! Def on top of their game! :thumbsup:

I haven’t yet but it’s on my list once I saw they were based in NY I was sold I should have stuff pretty quick when I order then :cooldance::thanks::pass:

1692721710075.gif

Shes from Belize. If you read it like u got a Jamaican accent it almost makes sense.
It's not too far off from Jamaican patwa or Liberian colokwa, aka "broken English." When the 82 yr old lady with Alzheimer's ran away and wound up in the hospital recently, they couldn't understand her and were looking for a translator, until I pointed out that she was speaking Liberian English, so I was able to "translate" for her.

It's not too far off from Jamaican patwa or Liberian colokwa, aka "broken English." When the 82 yr old lady with Alzheimer's ran away and wound up in the hospital recently, they couldn't understand her and were looking for a translator, until I pointed out that she was speaking Liberian English, so I was able to "translate" for her.
Ya i understand 75% of what she says now. Took me about a year til i got it down. That other 25% tho 😵‍💫

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Chinese Chicken Salad Tuesday Live Stoners :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tacos will have to wait as the salad ingredients are in the frig and need to be eaten.

I'd like an opinion on what to do when a plant grows into the light and the light cannot be raised any further. Witcher's Creek in a five gallon fabric autopot. Kicking ass so far. Just getting too tall at day 42.
As others have stated Super Cropping is the answer. Be sure to tie or weight down the tip of the branch or it will just stand right back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back