Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this online it looks like a good deal to me. What do you people think?https://shop.pahydroponics.com/4-plant-add-a-drip-kit-free-shipping/

IMPO I wouldn’t I think you’d be further ahead piecing it out on Amazon which will get you a bigger pump and more fittings.. Pro tip you can never have enough fittings.. I get most of my tubing and fittings from Lowe’s this is the pump I use and am very happy with it.. I am also with jp and FF but don’t have experience have heard halos can be really finicky getting them to spray even

IMG_6192.png
IMG_6193.jpeg

I tried those square drippers and didn't have much luck with them dripping evenly :shrug:
Thanks for the info. I am getting to the point of where I can start piecing together my own list. I want to just have line with stakes on them to keep them in place. No drippers just a small 1/4 inch black tubing. I am thinking 2-3 per plant to get even distribution.

Oh ya i smoke cured bud obv! I don’t smoke up my harvest that damn fast! :crying:

I'm the same with all 'erbs.....not just cannabis.......... :biggrin: .....I Prefer them Fresh...........dried and cured has it's place......but for taste and terps it's fresh everytime.....:pass:

The outlier C recently i gave bro in law a bud and he wasn’t super impressed by smell pre-cure since wasn’t overly loud so he stuck it in a jar for couple weeks and not sure if he burped it or even opened regularly but he just smoked it couple nights ago and he text back mid joint with 1000 questions cuz he was digging it!

Some of them just don't Kick before Cure..........:pass:...hubby sometimes says the fresh is a bit rough on his throat....cough...cough.....but it doesn't seem to Stop him..........he just Soldiers on.....

Thanks for the info. I am getting to the point of where I can start piecing together my own list. I want to just have line with stakes on them to keep them in place. No drippers just a small 1/4 inch black tubing. I am thinking 2-3 per plant to get even distribution.
Pressure compensating drippers. If you're gonna go with just tubing, you're gonna need to find a perfect sized pump. 1/4 tubing can put out a ton of feed quick without a dripper attached

How are you going to know how much volume is being feed? I think your going want drippers or something maybe a inline valve to control flow.. The biggest issue I see with this is getting each tube to distribute evenly water is going to take the path of least resistance so one line may get more water then another

IMG_7475.JPG

Hubbys fish......... :chef: ...smoked to perfection....

He says....it's very smokey......

Aye...I've smoked it......:chef:

Well...all I can taste is the smoke....I can't taste the fish.......

Aye...it's a smoked fish......:chef:

Well...it tastes like a Kipper...........

And...a Kipper is a flipping smoked fish....................:doh:....

So.....there is a fish going spare...............hubby is in the cess tank...............:help:...

Pressure compensating drippers. If you're gonna go with just tubing, you're gonna need to find a perfect sized pump. 1/4 tubing can put out a ton of feed quick without a dripper attached
Bro i can flood my tent quick thru tiny 3mm tubing if i open a blumat too far and thats on nothing but gravity pressure! With a pump it be spraying like crazy in 1/4” tubing! :yoinks:

1692734704258.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back