Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1692706099704.jpg

Ok so I need
Pressure compensating drippers. If you're gonna go with just tubing, you're gonna need to find a perfect sized pump. 1/4 tubing can put out a ton of feed quick without a dripper attached
What type of tubing do you recommend? I have no clue that's why I throw my ideas at you guy's. I figured you would tell me if it's a bad idea.lol

So I need pressure compensating drippers. The only reason I suggested no drippers was I was worried about the drippers or emitters getting clogged.

How are you going to know how much volume is being feed? I think your going want drippers or something maybe a inline valve to control flow.. The biggest issue I see with this is getting each tube to distribute evenly water is going to take the path of least resistance so one line may get more water then another
I was just going to time it and see how long it took to get enough runnoff. Then set the timer accordingly.

Ok so I need

What type of tubing do you recommend? I have no clue that's why I throw my ideas at you guy's. I figured you would tell me if it's a bad idea.lol

So I need pressure compensating drippers. The only reason I suggested no drippers was I was worried about the drippers or emitters getting clogged.

You do run the chance of one plugging but normally can catch it quick enough so if it’s only one plant won’t be bothered.. I use Flora flex or rain drip .5gph

I was just going to time it and see how long it took to get enough runnoff. Then set the timer accordingly.

Yup that’s a good way to do it but the problem without pressure compensating emitters is going to be inconsistency.

Flora flex has these kits little more money but come with pots or quick fill bags which @JP1 is a fan of.. I use their bubbler manifold clips caps filter and 1/4” tubing. I’d recommend the bubbler manifold I’ve done two grows with it first one flawless second grow had one port plug but it’s easy to clean.. I’ll be setting it up here soon for my current run with 4 plants. I ran it a bunch prior to growing with it and it was very consistent only down fall is the lowest emitter insert is 2gph.. I am thinking I am going to try using it open flow with .5 emitters in the ends of lines
IMG_6194.png
IMG_6196.png

Now there’s these too that the TBC just started making that I’ve looked at but my stuff works and these were available when I bought
IMG_6197.png
IMG_6198.png

That wont work man! The drippers only let out so much regardless of pump size sp it allows the system to pressurize and then each dripper is putting out exact same as the next! Without it the closer drippers will be spraying like a fire hose and back ones will barely be trickling! Unless u got a giant pump and then the hoses would likely spray clean over pot! Or put out water way faster then it could be absorbed causing overflows and lots of waste!

You do run the chance of one plugging but normally can catch it quick enough so if it’s only one plant won’t be bothered.. I use Flora flex or rain drip .5gph

Yup that’s a good way to do it but the problem without pressure compensating emitters is going to be inconsistency.

Flora flex has these kits little more money but come with pots or quick fill bags which @JP1 is a fan of.. I use their bubbler manifold clips caps filter and 1/4” tubing. I’d recommend the bubbler manifold I’ve done two grows with it first one flawless second grow had one port plug but it’s easy to clean.. I’ll be setting it up here soon for my current run with 4 plants. I ran it a bunch prior to growing with it and it was very consistent only down fall is the lowest emitter insert is 2gph.. I am thinking I am going to try using it open flow with .5 emitters in the ends of lines
View attachment 1626165View attachment 1626166

Now there’s these too that the TBC just started making that I’ve looked at but my stuff works and these were available when I bought View attachment 1626168View attachment 1626169
Great minds think alike. As I was posting my link for the Floraflex kit you were doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back