Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Don't.......:pighug:....you just Usually Pop up when I'm posting my girls...or catching up on LS...........:biggrin:

Did he get a New place.....?

:whew: Well yeah I gotta check them ladies out

:dancer::pop:

He’s in the process now very soon not too far from his old location but I don’t want to say too much it’s not my place

He’s in the process now very soon not too far from his old location but I don’t want to say too much it’s not my place

No Secrets need to be divulged @Lil Dab ............or I would have turned up with a good smoke for you......and me marigolds on...........so I could Tickle it outta ya........... :pighug: ....

:crying:

No Secrets need to be divulged @Lil Dab ............or I would have turned up with a good smoke for you......and me marigolds on...........so I could Tickle it outta ya........... :pighug: ....

:crying:
:crying: God don’t tell them I’m ticklish it’s bad enough they know about the snakes :wall::face::crying::crying::crying::crying:

who's usuing the green forum template?

if u mean the legacy theme, then -> me, me! :jump: as long as it'z available, it'z all i'll ever uze :headbang: ppp

:crying: :crying: :crying:.... Zero Street Cred @Lil Dab :pighug:
Have u figured out how to edit this on other people’s profiles yet?

1694619644396.png

Was hoping u could change @Lil Dab to say “amateur snake wrangler” or something along them lines! ;) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back